7 ▹ The Oni

Chris Argent was a man who needed to get the job done. Ever since he was a child and held his first gun, he knew he had to kill anything evil. Especially when it threatened him or his daughters safety. Perhaps that was how he was found pointing the barrel of his hand gun towards Stiles--or Nogitsune's head--for that matter. That caused a chain reaction of Stiles' father holding up his own gun at Chris' skull and the other Argent to call out to her father. Neither, father or friend, wanting any harm to come to the boy who was currently possessed by an evil Japaneses Spirit.

With the safety off, Sheriff Stilinski began warning Allison's own father, "put down the gun! Now! Put it down!" The warnings nor the ready gun phased Chris Argent as he continued holding the gun steadily at Stiles.

And that's exactly what the boy wanted.

"Pull the trigger, come on," Stiles smirked at Mr. Argent, as Sheriff Stilinski continued yelling at Chris to put the gun down, "shoot me. Shoot me!" This continued on with Sties yelling at Chris to shoot him and Stilinski screaming for him to put away the trigger.

The two others who were in the building, Derek Hale and Allison Argent, stared in shock as the sky dimmed to darkness. Derek could feel something in his werewolf bones, it was something bad. Meanwhile, Allison seemed to begin putting the pieces together.

Pain, strife, and lots of chaos.

Allison started yelling out, "stop, stop it! This is what he wants. This is exactly what he wants."

The Nogitsune turned his head to Allison, "not exactly," everyone turned to him in confusion, "I was kind of hoping Taryn would be here." 

No one in the room knew who this said Taryn was and they all looked to each other for an explanation. All they knew, was this Taryn girl, she was something to the Nogitsune.

"But I'm glad you all have your guns out; but you're not here to kill me." He turned towards the window where four Oni appeared out of the dark. "You're hear to protect me."

◇◆◇

Scott sped through the streets of Beacon Hills heading for Derek's loft.  He got a text earlier telling him he needed to get down there quickly, something about Stiles being there. As he sped into the lofts parking lot, he quickly pressed down on the breaks.

Everyone was quick to get out, though Taryn seemed too overly energized as she shot out of the car and stared up the tall building. What got each teen to sprint into the building, was when gun shots started flashing faintly from the very top room. 

It was Taryn who took the lead, following the sounds of gun shots.Though almost like they started, they quit. Leaving Taryn to find the place with an open door. Which wasn't that hard, seeing as it was the only room at the top. With Scott and Kira behind her, she ran into the setting.

Taryn froze into her place when two guns turned and faced her. The owners of the guns, two older men Taryn has yet to meet; behind the men was a werewolf getting off the ground and a teenage girl lowering a weapon of her choice. The two guns soon followed and Taryn noticed Scott making his way to her side.

"What happened?"

Allison faced her ex with a sigh, "they disappeared. They literally just vanished." Taryn had a feeling Allison was speaking about the Oni, even though she had only met two, she knew their secrets. She knew they enjoyed to vanish into thin air.

As Scott walked towards his friends, Taryn hovered behind. Something about the environment reminded her of the school. She knew the Nogitsune had been here very recently, like moments earlier. Though, unlike the school, she couldn't sense anger; actually, she couldn't tell what was going on with the creature.