4 ▹ Nogitsune Stiles

Taryn wasn't a big fan of seeing the monster that ruined her life, but with this one dead and not moving, it calmed her down a bit. She crouched down next to the gaping hole in the wall and reached in to examine the bandaged man.

She poked her hand into the front pocket of the Nogitsunes jacket pocket. She felt some smooth paper and pulled it out, keeping her eyes on the man. Even if he was dead, she didn't want to take any chances. The paper she pulled out was actually a picture.

The picture was old, probably from the forties, and a certain brunette women caught Taryn's eyes. Noshiko Yukimura. The women who tried to end Taryn's life, but saved it in the end. Her eyes narrowed on the picture before handing it to Stiles' outward hand.

"Recognize one?"

"One of them."

Stiles knew Noshiko, she was the reason Stiles had to fear his life. She wanted him dead and she sent all her Oni to do it for her. Stiles knew now that Taryn had dealt with Noshiko before and he was certain that Taryn really had been possessed by the Nogitsune. And that was the reason he had these memories of her, they were the Nogitsunes memories of her.

"I need to get this to Scott." Stiles stood up and as soon as he was standing a painful shock went through him and he fell rigid to the floor.

Taryn sun around and fell against the wall as she watched Stiles collapse against the wall beside her.

"You took Brunski's keys." Oliver was holding the taser and grinning at the couple, "I took his stun gun."

Taryn stood up and backed up into the corner, watching Oliver turn all his attention on her. He stepped forward and tasered her in the gut. She tensed up before sliding down the wall, glaring at the crazed boy. She would have liked to beat him but she was paralyzed.

"I also took his haldol," Oliver shook his head, "but I used that on Malia."

Both teenagers clenched their jaws and glared at the boy. They both knew Malia did nothing wrong, she only wanted to help the two. She didn't deserve to be knocked out like that.

Oliver chuckled and started walking away from the two trapped teens. "Like I was saying, I heard they use to do trepanation here."

"Oliver," Stiles managed to cry out from the pain, "what are you doing?"

Taryn's eyes grew wide as Oliver pulled a drill off the table and faced Stiles and her. "I'm going to let the evil spirits out." The girls eyes started to water, especially when the drill started whirring, taunting the two.

That was the last thing Stiles and Taryn saw before they passed out from the excruciating pain shooting through them.

◇◆◇

"I borrowed a few pointers from the five-point restraint."

Stiles was waking up to Oliver hovering over him and fixing something on his wrists. Through his blurry vision, he noticed a strap on both of his wrists. He struggled against the restraints, noticing that he was really trapped in the chair.

"Oliver, stop this." To Stiles' right was a waking Taryn, who was just as trapped as Stiles was. And then on the floor in front of Taryn was Malia. The werecoyotes hands and feet was strapped and Taryn knew she wasn't waking anytime soon with that Haldol in her system.

The said boy took steps to the girl and started coughing, sputtering out a small fly into his hand and showed the two teens and smiled at them, wiping the blood off his lips.

Stiles shook his head, "Oliver, listen to me. Stop!" Oliver glared at him and neared him with the drill on and coming at his head. "Oliver! Stop!"

Taryn started yelling the same things at Oliver, not wanting Stiles to die. She's seen plenty of death in her life and with this boy who she shared something with was someone who needed to stay alive.