Chapter 1

A/N So this is my new fanfic and I hope you like it!

Enjoy!

---------------/---------------/

NIALLS POV

Just another sunny day in London with nothing to do and I'm completely bored out of my head!

It's been like this for 2 months now cause that was when Harry and Brooke finally got together.

I haven't got anything against her, I mean she's a fantastic girl. She has long brown hair really tanned and has very long legs! She met Harry through modelling about 2 years ago and only 2 months ago Harry finally decided to make a move!

So now I'm alone and bored. I look at the television screen in front of me and it says 'Defeat' in red letters from Call Of Duty, and the score was really bad. I mean c'mon only geeks are good at stuff like this!

I then look down at the table in front of me where my feet were planted with a pizza box open slightly but absolutely nothing in there. I needed something to do with my life!

I ran a hand across my face and let out a exasperated sigh then let my hand wander round to the back of my neck and scratch it. Please just something or someone walk into my life and make it interesting.

Also if your wondering me and the boys are on a 5 month break and to be honest it's killing me. We've still got another 3 months to go and I don't think I can handle it on my own. All the boys are always busy either being with family, friends or girlfriends.

I can't do that though, my family and friends all live up in Ireland and about a girlfriend, I don't know if anybody is even interested in me, plus that's not the only reason but I'll get to that later on.

A knock on the door finally gets me out of my depressing day dream. And no I'm not depressed, although it feels like it. I walk over to the door and open it not bothering to look in the peep hole or even say 'Who is it'. One day when that happens something bad might just happen.

"Hey Niall" Harry walks through with Brooke, and Brooke gives me a smile. I answer with a very faint 'Hi' before shutting the door and walking back over to the couch and picking up the Xbox controller again.

"Niall your still on that? You've been on it since like 8am. You need to get out more" Harry says to me with a worried stricken face.

"Harry I'm absolutely fine. It's my choice whether I want to go outside or not and my choice is not. You guys need to stop worrying about me, I am 19 you know nearly 20" I say to Harry, I don't mean to be harsh but him and the boys have constantly been nagging me a lot.

"You need a girlfriend. I'm hooking you up like I did with Louis and Liam" Harry says back with a smug grin. He always thinks that he's the perfect matchmaker since Danielle and Liam got together 3 years ago and did the same with Louis and Eleanor 1 year ago.

"Harry your not the matchmaker it's just coincidence that they stayed together" I retort back but Harry just raises his eyebrow with a smirk.

I turn my back from him and carry on with Call Of Duty, that's my main priority now, kicking these guys arses even if it does make me a geek.

I hear whispering behind me from Harry and Brooke and I hear very faintly as the volume of the TV is off.

"I could set him up with my sister" I hear Brooke whisper to Harry and I just roll my eyes and pretend that I don't hear them.

"Yeah that could work but, how old is she? I've never met your sister or your mum and dad" Harry whispers back

"She's 18 and that doesn't matter right now but how are we going to get them together if Niall won't get out of this apartment?" Brooke whispers back.