Chapter 10

ZAYNS POV

Well I heard the news, I can't believe Liam and Lexi are now together. How could he leave Dani like that? The poor girl must be devastated. I start to think what it would have been like if it was me and Lexi together, that would have made more sense.

"Flight 102 has just arrived" The intercom cuts me off my thoughts and a smile starts to spread across my face at the fact that I get to see my beautiful girlfriend, soon-to-be fiancé, come out the gate.

That is the opposite of what happened. What was meant to be an amazing surprise has backfired. There I see Perrie under some other guys arm smiling up at him, I tried to tell myself that they are just friends but when he leans down and kisses her I know for a fact that they were more than just friends.

The flowers in my hand now drop to the floor along with my stomach, I can't believe she'd do that to me. I feel like an idiot. Perrie soon catches my eyes and hers are now filled with guilt, she expected me not to find out.

She made her way towards me "Zayn its not what it looks like" Perrie tries to explain to me but i just couldn't listen to this, it angered me that she still tried to cover up even though I just saw her locking lips with another guy who wasn't me.

"That's what they all say!" I shout and she flinched at the harshness of my voice. "Take this. I have no use for it, I hope that guy was worth it Perrie" I take her hand and shove the engagement ring in it and storm out of the airport leaving her behind as well as my feelings for her. Stupid me.

LIAMS POV

I decided today I was going to treat my girl. Me and Lexi were shopping and right now my arms are covered in shopping bags whilst Lexi is texting on her phone. "Babe can you please take some bags? I'm starting to lose feeling arms" I whine to her. She laughs at me and grabs 4 bags off me relieving some of the aching feeling I have.

"Last shop and then we can go, I promise and I'm pretty sure you'll like it in here" Lexi says to me smirking. She stops outside Victoria's Secret and I immediately start grinning like a little child. We enter the shop and I'm surrounded by different styles of ladies underwear. I don't know why but its just fascinating to me. I just have my Calvin Klein and that's it.

She gets what she needs without trying it on and i was a bit disappointed. We leave the shop and start heading towards the car. "I was hoping to see you try it on" I pout and she just giggles at me.

"Tonight" She replies back with a smirk. I flash her a wink as we set all the bags down in the trunk of my car and i close the boot. I walk to her side of the car and open the door for her and let her slide in before i shut the door and run to the driver side and get in.

"Victoria's Secret won't be a secret after I'm finished with you tonight" I say placing a hand on her thigh whilst driving. I hear her suck in a breath and I just chuckle to myself, her reaction was priceless.

BECCAS POV

Today was awkward between me and Niall and in all honesty, I don't know why until last nights events rushed into my mind.

*Flashback*

"Niall?" I whisper to him as he was falling asleep next to me in bed. I heard him groan meaning he didn't want to talk, he just wanted sleep. I huffed annoyed, I was wide awake and just wanted to talk. I know it was wrong of me to say it but I couldn't help it, it slipped out way too fast before I could stop myself. "Cameron would always do anything to make me happy, even if it meant staying up with me"

As soon as those words escaped my lips Niall threw back the covers in rage. "Well why doesn't Cameron just be your boyfriend again then?!" he shouted, I stayed there silent watching him as he picked up his pillow and a blanket out of the cupboard and walked out of the room slamming the door shut behind him.

Tears welled up in my eyes and I started to cry silently into my pillow. That seemed to do the trick cause next thing I know I was falling asleep. I cried myself to sleep.

*End of flashback*

I'm so stupid, how could I forget? I ran into the kitchen making breakfast for me and Niall. I was going to try it as a piece offering and apologise.

I finish the omelette and placed it on a plate. I walked out of the kitchen and spotted Niall on the couch watching the news on TV. I walk over and place it in front of him on the table. "I'm sorry about last night babe. It was uncalled for and I was an idiot" I said with sadness laced in my voice and guilty eyes.

He looked at the omelette, then at me and sighed. "Come here princess" he motioned me to sit in his lap and I immediately sit on his knee and wrapped my arms around him in a hug. "I'm sorry too, I shouldn't have shouted like that"

I wipe my eyes from the few tears that had escaped "You don't need to apologise. Last night was my fault and you had every right to shout at me" I confessed.

He kissed my forehead "I made my baby girl cry. I need to apologise for that and I promise I won't make you cry again unless it's happy tears" I nodded my head in response and crashed my lips onto his in a sweet passionate kiss.

I cuddled into him on the couch just watching TV and that's how the whole day was spent. Just with Niall.

---------------/---------------

Hope you enjoyed it! Sorry it has been a while. Love you all x