Chapter 8

Sorry I haven't been posting a lot lately things are just complicated! But hope you enjoy this chapter! xxx

---------------/---------------/

LOUIS POV

I instantly woke up with the sudden light beaming through my blinds. Wait a minute I had shut my curtains last night before I fell asleep. I also remember El being lay next to me in bed, where'd she go?

I pulled back the quilt letting my legs swing round and pull myself up into a sitting position over the edge of the bed, I let out a sigh and ran a hand across my face feeling the slight stubble I'm in need of shaving.

"El?" I shouted out into the apartment then stood up searching for the brunette haired girl. Where the hell has she gone?

After searching all of the possible places she could be I gave up and sat down on the living room couch and reached over to grab the TV remote from the glass table in front of me.

As I was about to pick it up I noticed a piece of paper next to it and instead reached for that instead, it was a note "Of course" I muttered to myself, Eleanor wouldn't of left without letting me know.

I started to read the note aloud:

Louis, I went to the hairdressers then me and Becca are going shopping for the rest of the day won't be back until Tea but don't worry I'm bringing Chinese. Love you El xxx

So I'm alone for the rest of the day, that's gonna be boring, or is it? I reached for my mobile from the corner table at the end of the couch and started dialling Niall's number.

I might as well do it, he's got nobody to hang with today either, Becca is gonna be with El, Harry and Brooke are no doubt doing something today, Zayn and Perrie are always busy as per usual, and Liam is probably with Dani.

After the third ring Niall picked up and I was glad to hear the Irish voice on the other line although it didn't sound like Niall. "Hello" I heard a groggy voice pick up and it kinda sounded like a girl, but it wasn't Becca.

"Who's this?" I asked scrunching up my eyebrows and nose in confusion.

"This is Lexi why whose phone am I on?" My eyes suddenly widened at the mention of that name and a smile was instantly on my face. Don't worry Lexi is like a little sister to me.

"Oh Hey Lex, it's Louis and your on Niall's phone" I said back.

"Oh it was just ringing on the table and it woke me up so I answered it. I hate phones at times" I laughed at her last comment.

"So where's Niall and why are you at his place? Shouldn't you be at Liam's?" I bombarded her with questions and I heard her huff into the receiver.

"Niall is out food shopping and the other two are long stories which I'm sure you don't want to hear"

A smirk came upon my lips "Try me. Come over and tell me everything I'm sure I can help"

"Okay fine be there soon" she replied and hung up the phone. So I sat and watched TV until she got here.

LEXI'S POV

After I hung up the phone from Louis I decided I should just go now, well after I got dressed of course I couldn't go in my pyjamas.

I still haven't seen Liam in 2 days I wonder how he's doing maybe he's back with Danielle, Okay the thought of the stung my heart a little, but he's my best friend so I really shouldn't let something like this ruin our friendship.

I got dressed into a pair of leggings with an striped over-sized jumper over a vest top and slipped on some TOMS. Becca said I could borrow some clothes today but I'd have to go for my suitcase tonight, I wonder how that's gonna turn out.