Chapter 5

So I found some time to update and I hope you like it :)!

---------------/---------------/

NIALLS POV

"Don't you think this is going a bit too fast?" Harry asked me, we were at the bar with the other lads but I decided on not drinking.

"What you talking about?" I asked back unsure of his topical question.

"I mean you and Rebecca. She's already your girlfriend after 1 date, in fact I'm sure it's not even classed as a date" he said referring to the meal we had in the group of us.

"Harry. You wanted me to get a girlfriend so I have. What's wrong with that?" I asked back. I mean it's true, he was nagging at me to and I quote 'Get out of the house more' and also 'You need a girlfriend', so I have and now he's still not happy. You can't win the curly haired one!

"Niall. I'm happy that you got a girlfriend an' all, but don't you think it's just too fast? I mean c'mon" Harry exclaimed then took another chug from his beer bottle.

"I can never win with you can I? You ask me to get a girlfriend, so I do, then your not even happy with it" I took another gulp of my coke and sighed. "I really think she's the one Harry"

He gave me a heartfelt expression then placed his hand on my shoulder "Just. Just don't do anything irrationally, keep it at a good pace. I like Rebecca and I don't want for you guys to end on bad terms"

I gave him a nod and quickly gulped down my glass of coke then ordered one bottle of beer. It won't hurt right?

*A FEW HOURS LATER*

I was wrong. I was definitely wrong! After two beers I was chugging down another and by that time I was wasted. The drinks was just everlasting, just coming at me one by one, and I just couldn't say no.

"Man I am wasted" I slurred to Harry who was resting his head on my shoulder. He definitely came of worse than me. He obviously couldn't handle his drinks.

"I think it's time to go" Liam walked over sober and fresh, as he doesn't drink. I nodded not speaking, I'm afraid if I open my mouth vomit would come out. Gross I know.

"Shit paps are here" Liam exclaimed then grabbed Louis over his shoulder. "We better go and fast" then me and all the lads piled out of the club.

As soon as I stepped outside I was finally given air and inhaled fast which caused me to throw up on the sidewalk. Green vomit just continued to come out of my mouth and I couldn't stop it.

I soon felt two small petite hands rubbing my back soothingly "Shh Shh. Everything is gonna be okay" I finally stopped being sick and looked up to see Becca looking at me with worrying eyes.

"What are you doing here?" I questioned her and she looked taken aback by my sudden question.

"I'm here because me and Brooke are picking you boys up and I saw you being sick. So there's no need for that, when I'm trying to be nice" she said back crossing her arms.

"Whatever" I mumbled and started to walk over to the van and I stumbled on my own feet and fell over onto my backside.

"Need help?" She questioned her arms still crossed and her eyebrows raised. I looked up to her and shook my head no, I tried to heave myself up off the ground and ended up falling back down.

I looked back up to her with pleading eyes and in response she just rolled her eyes and helped me up from the ground, she helped me climb into the van and I ended up head first with my arse hanging out in her face which caused her to slap it.

She pushed me further into the van and I finally sat down in the seat and she climbed in next to me. My horny side started to take over and I placed my hand on her upper thigh squeezing it until she slapped it away "Ah frisky are we?" I whispered into her ear and she shivered from the contact of my lips to her ear.

I pulled back and smirked at the thought of what I could make her do, but at the back of my mind I can still hear that voice "Don't do this Niall. She's a good girl and doesn't deserve it" it was playing over and over in my mind and it was getting louder by the second.

"NOO THE VOICES IN MY HEAD. SATAN YOU DONT NEED ME" I screamed at the top of my lungs whilst clutching my ears.

"Niall. Niall. Babe it's okay, it's okay" Rebecca's voice was now louder than the voice in my head and in reaction I spun round to face her way too quick.

BAM! We hit heads and I winced with the pain. "Ah shit. Niall" she exclaimed rubbing her temple. The alcohol in my blood stream had seemed to vanish and I was now starting to sober up and I took in what just happened.

"Oh my god babe. I didn't mean it, are you mad? Of course you're mad I just hit you" I started to panic thinking she would dump me then and there. If she did this would be the quickest relationship I'd ever have.

"Niall it's fine. You didn't hit me it was just clumsiness we bashed heads" she stated rubbing my leg in attempt to calm me down, it was kinda working.

"I'm sorry babe. I could never bring myself to hit you, and if I do may my heart be ripped out by wolves" she giggled and I kissed her temple were I bashed my head into hers hoping that, that was a way to ease the pain.

She gave me a smile as if it to say 'Thank you' and I found myself leaning close, I gently swiped a strand of hair out of her face and tucked it behind her ear softly then let my hand trail down her jaw and under her chin then pecked her slightly.

BECCAS POV

Just a simple kiss and I was melting inside and I felt my knees go weak. Who knew that Rebecca, just another fan, would be kissing Niall Horan, one of the most famous people in the world. And yet I was falling for him, and HARD!

After about 10 seconds we both pulled away and Niall rested his forehead onto mine. "I'm glad I can call you mine" he whispered to me with a smile.

And that's when I realised. After all the fangirling and spending way too much time on my phone and laptop just stalking these boys. There is hope and now a fan is dating one of the boys. I AM NOW OFFICIALLY DATING NIALL HORAN!

Who knew this could happen?!

ZAYNS POV

"C'mon babe, lets get you to bed" Perrie said unlocking the door and walking into our apartment.

I walked straight into the bedroom and started to strip down from my clothes to my boxers and climbed into bed.

I was half asleep when Perrie walked in and started dressing for bed and soon she climbed in next to me pulling the quilt covers over her.

I groaned and rolled over the other side and just as I was about to fall into my slumber I moaned out a name out of my mouth

and it wasn't Perrie's!