Chapter 6

A/N: Hope you enjoy it like I did!

xxx

---------------/---------------/

PERRIES POV

"Lexi" I heard Zayn moan then shortly after his snores came. LEXI?! Who the FUCK is LEXI?!

I lay there for an hour and a half things just rushing around my mind. I was angry, wait no furious! I've been with him through everything and he goes and repays me by moaning out another name. WHICH ISN'T MINE!

I need to find out who this Lexi is, and she'll regret coming into Zayn's life!

I did fall asleep, it was like 5:30 in the morning when I did and I know I'm going to regret it when I have to wake up at 8 in the morning. Me and the girls, I mean Little Mix, have to be at the studio by 10 for rehearsals and then we are off to LA for 2 months for some photo shoots and other things.

I'd better talk to Zayn when I wake up, I might get it out of him of who this Lexi girl is and why her name came out of his mouth.

LIAM'S POV

"Hey Dani" I smiled waking into the kitchen where she was preparing breakfast. She had her jogging bottoms and one of my T-shirts, she looked really good in them.

"Hey babe, breakfast?" She asked and I nodded walking over to the table kissing her neck on the way past. I set up the table for breakfast and I heard my phone ringing.

"Where's that coming from?" I asked and Dani pointed towards the living room. I gave her a crooked smile then ran into the living room banging my knee on the corner table before picking my phone up and answering it.

"Hello" I answered sitting down and clutching my knee in pain. God I'm so clumsy.

"Hey Liam?" A girl voice was on the other line. I scrunched my face up with the pain that was now wearing away. "Lexi? Is that you?" I asked now excited.

"Yeah it's me!" She said on the other line excited too! Lexi was my best friend from school and she has met the boys quite a lot of times too, in fact last time I heard Zayn fancied her.

"So what's up?" I asked wondering why she had called me.

"No what's down? Like the fact that I'm coming down to see you guys!" She shouted the last part and I couldn't help but jump up in excitement. I can't believe it I haven't seen her in 6 months I'm so excited to see her.

"Oh my god that's great. Today? What time?" I asked to eagerly and I heard her laugh before answering.

"I'm leaving in a couple of minutes so I'll be there around 4 maybe 5" great that's so great! Plus everyone is coming round to mine and Dani's flat tonight so they can all see her again and she can also meet Becca for the first time!

Thinking about this is getting me more and more excited!

"Okay that's great you'll get to see everyone again plus Niall has a new girlfriend you can't meet" I say cheerily down the phone.

I heard her squeal and pulled the receiver away from my ear "Oh my god that's adorable I can't wait to meet her. She can be my new best friend" I shook my head and chuckled and my stomach growled, oh well time for breakfast.

"Okay I gotta go I'm hungry" I said and she said goodbye and hung up. I walked into the kitchen and grabbed my plate of bacon egg sausage and beans and sat down to eat.

*A FEW HOURS LATER*

"Hey!" Lexi exclaimed running through the door and chucking her bags down on the living room couch.