Chapter 16

LOUIS POV

"Let's gooooo!" I shout to everyone out of my window in the drivers seat, waiting for them all to load their stuff into the back of the Volkswagen. As soon as they are done Liam climbs into the passenger seat next to me and everyone in the back.

"Where's El?" He asks and I'm suddenly in a bad mood at the sound of her name.

"She's not coming" I snap quickly at Liam and he puts his hands up in defeat as if to say he's backing off. I turn in my seat and put the key in turning the engine to life.

"I'm hungry" I hear Niall from the back and I chuckle to myself, putting myself back into a good mood not thinking about Eleanor at all.

I can't believe I did that to her though. I broke up with her just so I could be single on tour.

NIALLS POV

"I'm hungry" I state even though we had only just moved off the driveway. As soon as I say that, Becca reaches forward and grabs a bag of crisps out of her bag and I assume they are for me.

"You're always hungry. I came prepared" she laughs and I kiss my girl being thankful for her and thankful for the crisps. How did I get so lucky?

*1 HOUR LATER*

It was an hour into the drive and I was bored out of my mind. Becca had fallen asleep, her head on my lap looking cute as ever!

Liam was in the front on his laptop doing god knows what! Zayn was also asleep and Harry was checking his phone every 5 minutes looking very anxious of what's to come next.

I look out my window and all I see is the motorway and trees. Nothing else. I turn in my seat trying to get comfy and that wasn't the best idea as it caused Becca to stir in her sleep. I don't want to wake her up.

"Lou. How come El isn't with us? I thought she was off work for a while" I tried to make conversation and that wasn't the best move to do.

"Why is everyone asking about Eleanor?! Why?! She's not here cause she's not here alright! Is that so hard to understand?!" Louis shouts and makes everyone startled that Becca and Zayn even woke up.

"Sorry" I say not wanting to cause any drama or atmosphere in this tiny vehicle. We still have ages left to get there and I don't want to do it with atmosphere in the air.

"Just stop alright. Everyone" Louis now says a bit quieter but still annoyed.

"Sorry" Me and Liam say in unison not wanting to upset the boy anymore. Louis angry is the worst thing to deal with, he's scary when he's angry.

It returns back to silence but this time everyone is sat up in their seats not wanting to speak in case it's the wrong thing to say. I can't do this long journey in silence!

"Sooo...... Liam what you doing on that laptop?" I ask trying to get the mood lifted back up and everyone more comfortable again.

"I'm just updating my playlist and editing some stuff. Nothing special" Liam replied back his head down still focused on his laptop on his knee.

"Can you play something" Zayn asked, well more demanded and we all nodded our heads in agreement not wanting to be in silence any longer. I wonder what's going on with Louis and Eleanor, I'm not about to ask that again though, I'd rather my body be in one piece.

The music starts playing from Liam's laptop and I recognise the tune straight away and so does everyone else. It was a mash-up of What Makes You Beautiful and Kiss You. I gotta say its not only catchy but it's also quite funky. Everyone started singing along straight away, even Louis who had gotten over the moody act.

We were all screaming at the top of our lungs now and it was funny seeing Becca this way but I also loved seeing her let loose and get along with all of us so easy. Having a girlfriend who gets along with your best friends is the best feeling ever!

HARRYS POV

As I'm screaming at the top of my lungs to this glorious mash-up made by Liam I forget for a split second why we are even in this van. That was soon ruined by my phone buzzing next to me, it was a text message.

FROM BROOKE: You're on your way here?! How could you do this to me?!

Who told her I was on the way? And what did she mean in the second part? She did something to me not the other way round. At least I finally got a message from her and know that she is at home safe, but first.

"Who told Brooke we're on the way? She knows and it was meant to be a surprise" I say clearly annoyed and angry at whoever blabbed. I get a chorus of 'no's' and 'not me' except from Liam sitting in the front being exceptionally quiet.

"Liam? You gonna say something?" I ask hoping he's gonna fess up and it's not me being paranoid that the paparazzi know anything and have a story. That would be the worst case scenario. 'Harry's girl left him' or something along them lines.

"I may have tweeted something" I hear him whisper and I'm instantly furious once again. "I'm sorry Harry. I didn't think she would see it, she normally doesn't check our twitters" He apologises straight away and I feel guilty cause he was right about her not checking. I couldn't stay mad at him.

"It's okay, at least she knows now. Becca have you heard anything from her?" I turn in my seat towards Becca and she shakes her head no looking upset that her sister hasn't messaged her or checked up on her. I feel bad for Becca. Really bad. Niall puts his arm around her and pulls her into him comforting her whilst she weeps silently.

"Today has been long and stressful, how about we pull over and sleep for a bit" Zayn suggests and we all nod our heads in agreement with him. Louis soon pulls off the motorway into a petrol station. We park at the back and once the engine is off Niall clambers out of the van running to what I'm assuming is the toilet.

"I can't believe after everything we've been through she goes and does this to me" Becca whispers quietly enough for only me to hear. Without Niall here to comfort her I instantly put my arm around her and give her a comforting hug that we both need. With her head on my shoulder and arms wrapped around me I forget who I'm hugging.

We pull away and I lean forward to kiss her but she pulls away before my lips could touch hers and I immediately realise what I've just tried to do, me eyes go wide in shock and look around to see if Niall had come back and to my luck.

He had.