Chapter 9

I'm so sorry for not updating in like forever but I'm going to start to update like a lot more! I've also had bit of a writers block so I would be grateful if some of yous helped me out! Thanks and enjoy! xxx

---------------/---------------/-------------

ZAYNS POV

It's been a week since Perrie has left to be on tour with the girls and she's getting back in 3 more weeks I cannot wait to see her! Although she hasn't even contacted me as much as she would, it's like she's avoiding me and I don't know why.

I'm currently sat in Louis apartment just staring into space consumed by my own thoughts whilst Louis is on the phone to his mum in the kitchen.

"Okay mum I'll see you tomorrow" I hear Louis voice breaking me out of my thoughts.

"Yes I am bringing her with me, love you bye" is what I hear and then he's stood in the doorway that's leads from the kitchen to the living room with his mobile phone in hand twisting and turning it.

I look up at him whilst he's looking down and soon enough my voice gets the better of me "Louis I don't know what to do. Perrie has only rang me twice sent three texts and hasn't even skyped me. I feel like I'm loosing her"

He looks up towards me and makes his way over and takes a seat next to me "I can't help you there buddy" he says placing a hand of comfort on my shoulder.

"I just feel like I need to show her how much she means to me, how much I want her in my life and how she's my everything. I don't want anyone besides her" I pour my heart out.

There's a silence that's feels like forever but it soon breaks because I know what I need to do. "That's it" I click my fingers and stand up from my seat "I know what to do. Bye louis" I shout running to the door and opening and closing it behind me.

I run all the way to the closest jewellery store and by the biggest and expensive engagement ring I could find. That's what I'm going to do, I'm going to ask for her hand in marriage, it's all I've ever wanted.

I can't wait until she gets back from tour, I have to plan everything right and make it romantic! I need to make it so romantic that she can't say no.

I walk out of the jewellery store with the biggest smile on my face, if she does say yes it would be the biggest thing for me. Ever.

LEXI'S POV

Me and Liam are now more inseparable than ever and I couldn't be any more happier. I've always wanted this. It's just a great feeling when the one person you love loves you back and some people aren't that lucky to get it. But I am.

"I'm getting a drink want one babe?" Liam asks me I turn my head and nod with a smile on my face. He lifts my feet up of him and places them back down on the couch and walks into the kitchen to get a drink for the both of us.

We are both sat in his apartment just watching re-runs of FRIENDS, still in our pyjamas just enjoying each others company.

"Here ya go" he says placing my drink in my hand then going back to his original seat putting my feet on top of his legs.

I took a sip of my drink and placed it on the side table then slumped down even more on the couch getting comfier.

I closed my eyes and sighed happily savouring this moment, when I opened my eyes Liam was staring at me with his chocolaty brown orbs that makes me want to melt.

"What's up?" I asked, his stare was somewhat comfortable and meaningful, but me being the way I am got self conscious.

His hand raised up to my cheek softly caressing it, his thumb tracing light circles that made me go a bit tired "so beautiful" he whispered, and all my insecurities and anxiety vanished.

I leaned more into his touch, never wanting this moment to end. I gave a slight peck on his hand which was still caressing my cheek then leaned further towards him planting my lips on his ever so softly.

We both pulled away and I connected our foreheads together "I love you" I whispered quietly to him and he responded with another kiss.

I pulled away and leaned on him wanting to carry on watching the TV. I really want this moment never to end.

NIALLS POV

All I could hear through the apartment was Becca's laugh ringing and to be honest it was the most beautiful sound ever.

"That hurt" I whined she just hit me with the pillow because she was and I quote 'bored to death'

"Niall entertain me. That's what your here for" she said mocking my Irish accent.

"What do you want me to do eh? I'm not a performing monkey!" I say back in a playful tone which made her giggle.

She edged towards the couch grabbing a pillow and slowly started making her way towards me "don't you dare" I warned and chuckled at the same time. Next thing she started running towards me.

I took off running through out the apartment making my way past things trying to get away from her "Don't touch me with that death pillow" I laughed.

She bursts into fits of laughter then slowly backs me up against the wall in our bedroom her breathing coming to a steady pace from all the laughing. I had nowhere to run and she was so close.

I ran towards her taking her over my shoulder and making her drop the pillow and once again her laughter was all I could hear, making me laugh as well.

I ran into the living room and placed her down on the carpeted floor "gotcha" I whispered and she giggled grabbing my neck and pulling my head down to hers attaching her lips to mine.

I placed my hands just above her head keeping me steady whilst her legs locked around my waist as we were both kissing. We pulled away smiling really big and I placed my nose on hers rubbing it giving her a Eskimo kiss.

"I love you so much" I whispered making sure my voice sounded sincere like I actually meant it, which I did. Cause honestly this girl is my entire life.

She unlocked her legs from my waist but pulled me down for another kiss "I love you too" she mumbled against my lips.

I stood up taking her up with me and sat on the couch making sure she sat on my lap. I tucked in a loose strand of her hair as we both just stared lovingly  into each others eyes.

"You know Becca" I said making sure her full attention was towards me which it was "I love you so much. I love you so much it hurts and I would do anything to keep you safe and away from harm, I'm gonna protect you with my life because you are my life, I'm gonna make sure I'm your first for everything and that it's me you see when you walk down that aisle and that day is going to be the best fucking day of your life but I know that's not gonna happen in a while, but I still want you to be the mother of my children and when our children have children and we are grandparents we are going to still love each other with as much passion than ever"

I pour my heart out to her and by the end her beautiful blue eyes have tears in them and make them shine and glisten more than ever before.

"Oh my god" is all she breathes out and she pulls me in for a kiss and I could tell that she was trying to make it so passionate and loving I couldn't help but get so lost and heated in the moment.

We both pull away and tears are running down her face and i instantly wipe them away, "I want to say something like that but, oh my god, Niall that's the most beautiful and caring and sweetest thing anyone has ever said to me and I don't think I can top that. All I can say is I can't wait until we get married cause then Ill be the luckiest girl in the world and that I just love you so much and I want to spend the rest of my life with you"

We kiss again and right now in this moment and time I couldn't care less about anything. We pull away and she says something that takes me off guard

"I want 6 kids"

---------------/---------------/---------------

Hope you enjoyed it! x