Chapter 17

NIALLS POV

I had to run out of the van and into the service station to the toilets as I was going to pee myself, I couldn't hold it any longer I was literally about to explode. I stopped in the service station debating whether I should get any snacks cause I had eaten all of the rest in the van.

Walking back to the van stuffing my face with crisps once again I notice Zayn on the pavement having a cigarette, great now he's going to stink the whole ride there. "I thought you quit" I say swallowing the food in my mouth and getting Zayn's attention.

"In the middle of it. I need this" Zayn responds back quite annoyed, wonder what's got his pants in a knot. I shrug it off and open the sliding door ready to climb in the back of the van but I'm stopped by what's in my vision.

"What the fuck?" I say angry and shocked, more shocked than anything,  from what I had just seen. Harry had just tried to kiss MY girlfriend! "What the hell Harry?!" I shout at him wanting him to explain.

"Niall....I....What just.....Oh my god" Harry stuttered shocked himself, before he had a chance to explain Becca jumped in to his defence explaining herself, which I'm glad at otherwise I would've ended up punching Harry.

"Niall I know what this looks like, but nothing happened. I was crying and upset over Brooke and Harry was upset too, we hugged, we needed to comfort each other cause you weren't here and I guess Harry just forgot who he was with" Becca tried to explain all at once with Harry nodding along agreeing that's all that happened. 

I couldn't say anything I was too in shock at the thought of my best friend nearly kissing my girlfriend. 

I got in the van, Zayn behind me and we shut the door ready to set off again. I was sat in silence not wanting to speak to anyone, I was too upset to speak.

"Niall. Please talk to me" Becca whispered to me, causing me to turn around to look at her. I looked at her but I couldn't say anything, I was too scared to say something in case we got into a bigger fight and the risk of losing her but at the same time I couldn't help but think if she wanted to kiss Harry. He's always gotten the girls. This was really getting to me, I was over-thinking it all and I just needed to ask one question.

"Would you have done it?" I whispered back so no one else could hear our conversation. I just wanted this between her and me right now. She gave me a confused look so I elaborated the question a bit more. "Would you have kissed Harry if I hadn't of come back and seen you two?" I asked worried and scared, my insecurities getting the better of me.

"Niall. No!" She said louder getting the attention of Harry and Zayn but I couldn't care less about them right now. "Niall, I love you. I would never do that to you and for you to think that hurts" Becca said looking upset but this time I couldn't give in, I was more upset than her right now.

"Niall I'm-" Harry started but I cut him off putting my hand up as in telling him to just shut up and stay out of it. 

"I will think that cause I caught you and him almost kissing. I didn't expect it from either of you, especially you considering you are MY girlfriend" I said the tone in my voice getting louder, I was so angry right now. 

Becca started to cry and even though seeing her like this breaks my heart I had to stand my ground with this one. This argument isn't like the others we've had, this is our first real fight and even though I wanted to just stop and make up I had to keep telling myself that my girlfriend and best friend just almost kissed in front of me.

"Niall I....I wouldn't do that to you. I pulled away" Becca cried even harder. 

"Niall just listen to her for gods sake" Zayn shouts at me.

"Zayn stay out of it" Liam shouts at Zayn.

"Niall I'm sorry" Harry shouts at me.

"I pulled away" Becca shouts at me.

"I can't believe you" I shout at Harry.

"Can you see what's happening?!" Zayn shouts at Liam.

"I love you" Becca shouts at me.

"CAN YOU ALL JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP" Louis screams at us all and we all fall in silence. "I'M TRYING TO FUCKING DRIVE IF YOU CAN'T TELL SO UNLESS YOU HAVE A NICE CONVERSATION THEN I SUGGEST YOU ALL. SHUT. THE. HELL. UP!"

I turn back around in my seat not wanting to talk to anyone anymore but I couldn't help glance over my shoulder at what Becca was typing on her phone, her head was down, she was sniffling and crying quietly wiping her tears and nose with the back of her sleeve.

To mum: No, I think we might be breaking up so he'll be staying somewhere else. He hates me he can't even look at me.

She thinks I'm going to break up with her. I can't have her think that cause even though I'm angry and hurt I still love this girl and I know she loves me which gets me thinking that she wouldn't kiss another guy let alone flirt with another guy.

"Come here princess" I pull her into me and she cries even harder once my arms are around her and her face in my chest. "I know you wouldn't do that to me, my insecurities got the better of me. I'm sorry, so, so, sorry" 

Zayn and Harry were watching us but once again I couldn't care less, I just wanted to comfort and protect my girl. 

"Niall you need to know I wouldn't do that to you. I love you" Becca says but her words come out as mumbles as her head is still buried into my chest as I play with her hair. 

"Hey" I say taking her chin into my finger and thumb to make sure she looks at me "I know. I love you too so don't EVER think that I'm going to break up with you cause I'm not. You're stuck with me whether you like it or not" I say the last part joking around with a smile and she smiles back at me, her blue eyes glistening with her tears. 

"I'm so sorry it got out of hand" She whispers to me putting her head onto my shoulder as if she were ashamed of what's happened. 

"I'm sorry too" I whisper back and place my lips onto hers and she instantly kisses back with passion and much needed force that we were both craving after having our first real fight. She pulls away and I can see the tiredness in her eyes. "You tired?" I ask and she just nods a yes in response. With nothing said I move so she can put her head back in my lap and fall asleep once again.

"Niall, mate. I am so sorry. I seriously can't even comprehend what has just happened. It wasn't like me and I was completely stupid" Harry apologises to me and I can tell that his apology was genuine and sincere.

"Just don't let it happen again" I say and look back down to the sleeping beauty on my lap and start to play with her hair. I'd hate to lose her even to my best friend. Harry nods as if agreeing that it will never happen again and we fall back into silence.

As I'm about to finally fall asleep after all the drama happening I hear a shout from the front seat and the van come to a stop.

"WE'RE HERE!"