Chapter 15

ZAYNS POV

It's weird having this feeling already even though I've pretty much only just met Jenny. It's like everything about her is perfect and I can't get enough of it. 2 dates and I'm falling already.

As I'm sat across from her in a little café creating small talk with her I can't help the smile creep up on to my face.

"I've drank all my coffee. I'm gonna go get another" she says and stands up but not before I do.

"I'll get it, my treat" I say and she gives me a smile back in gratitude and sits back down not fighting me on this.

"You know my order right?" She asks and I nod my head yes and walk to the queue for the counter. As I'm waiting in line to get the 2 coffees my phone starts to ring, I pull it out of my jacket pocket and see Niall is calling me so I answer.

"Hey Niall, what's up?" I ask and all I hear back is a stressed Niall. Harry is losing it and has packed everything to go to Southport. He's having a breakdown. Niall says for me to get home and pack cause we're all going too and leaving for tour straight after as well, I sigh into the phone. I was having a great time and I don't want to leave Jenny.

"Okay. Let me say bye and I'll be on my way" I finally say to Niall and end the call not wanting to hear anything else from the rambling boy.

I walk back over to Jenny and she looks up at me confused as to why there are no drinks in my hands. "Change of plans I'm gonna have to leave. I'm really sorry but something important has came up" I say to her feeling guilty.

"Zayn, don't worry about it. I get that you have other things to do it's what comes with being famous" she chuckles towards the end and I join in with her.

"The thing is, is that I'm going Southport and that's quite far away and then I'm heading straight on to tour so I won't be able to see you for months" I explain to her and her face instantly drops and so does my gut.

She now stands up and takes both my hands in hers. "Zayn I can't make you stay. You have priorities. It was nice seeing you though and getting to know you"

I couldn't help myself but with her holding my hands and staring into my eyes, I just couldn't leave like this. I stepped forward pulling her into me putting my arms around her waist and placed my lips on to hers in a steady kiss.

We pull away smiling at each other still wrapped in each other's embrace. "You know where to find me when you come back" she whispers and I nod my head and finally let her go.

I walk out of the café and I feel upset and guilty for leaving her. This feels worse than a break up but nothing will compare to what Perrie did to me. Maybe this is a good thing and that I shouldn't be rushing into things.

I walk home drowning myself with my thoughts, trying to convince myself that this is a good thing and that everything happens for a reason.

LIAMS POV

As I'm rushing around frantically trying to pack last minute, I mentally curse at Harry and Niall for giving me such short notice. Everything has to be perfect.

"Aren't you forgetting something?" Lexi asks me from my bedroom doorway holding up my inhaler. I can't believe I almost forgot that.

I walk over to her and take it saying a quick thanks but before I could walk away and put it in my case she grabs my arm and pulls me back to her.

"Hey. Calm down and slow down before you forget anything else" she softly speaks to me holding my arms.

I inhale and exhale calming myself because she was right. "Sorry. It's just everything is so last minute" I explain and stress to her.

"The only thing you need to remember is yourself. Nothing else matters, okay?" she smiles at me and I couldn't help but smile back. My girlfriend is so my best friend.

"Are you sure you can't come?" I ask her again. I've been asking her all day and she says she can't cause of work. I get it though. I'm leaving cause of work, well partly.

"I'm sure. I am sorry but work needs me" she gives me an unapologetic smile and I put my head down not wanting to look her in the eye. I don't want to leave without her.

She lifts my chin to look at her so I'm now staring back into the brown almost black eyes that I love so much. "Just remember to come home to me yeah?"

The thought of that and hearing it come from her sends butterflies buzzing around in my stomach. I have a home with her. She is my home.

I place a kiss onto her forehead wanting this to last forever "always" I whisper. My phone buzzes taking me out of this special moment and I look at it.

Everyone was waiting for me at Harry and Niall's place. Louis is already there too.

"I have to go" I whisper to Lexi and she grabs my face placing her lips on to mine. I try and savour the kiss knowing I won't be getting this for a while.

I pull back and walk over to the bed where my suitcase is and zip it up. I pull it off the bed and walk to the front door, Lexi just behind me.

As I go to walk out I turn around and place another kiss on to her forehead and then lips. "I'll call you every night" I say then put my suitcase into the trunk of the taxi

Before I get into the taxi I hear Lexi shout.

"I love you Liam" but before I could respond the taxi had already pulled away and I couldn't do anything about it.

I whip out my phone and quickly send her a text message

'I am so in love with you❤️'