Chapter 11

I know it's been a while since I've last updated but I hope you enjoy this!
----------/----------/----------

LOUIS POV

As I settle back into the plush couch, Eleanor by my side my phone starts to sing with messages, one after another.
Groaning from all the noise from my mobile phone I pick it up to see messages from all the lads except Zayn.

Liam(Father)Payne: Zayn's gone into meltdown get to his quick
Hazza: Zayn's a mess he needs us
Leprechaun: Did you get the text from the others? I'm confused but I'm on my way P.S. Bring food I'm hungry!
Liam(Father)Payne: Where are you?!

I laugh at Niall's text, standing up I put my shoes on and put my phone in my back pocket. "The guys need me babe I'll be back later. I'll bring in a Chinese on the way home" I say to Eleanor giving her a quick chaste kiss. She slaps my bum as I walk to the door and I just smile to myself.

I soon arrive at Zayn's flat and just walk in without knocking "Alright what did you losers need me for?" I say to them. Harry is sat on the table in front of the couch. Niall on the arm of the sofa and Liam stood up beside Harry, Zayn's on the couch his hair a dishevelled mess with his knees tucked under his chin, bags are evident under his eyes indicating he's had no sleep the past couple days. "God Zayn you look a mess"

Liam shoots me a death glare but it soon turns to a friendly smile when he notices Zayn watching us. "We've been waiting for you to get here so we can all find out from Zayn what's going on" I nod my head and sit down next to the depressed boy on the couch.

"What's happened bud? Why are you like this?" I ask in a hush tone careful not to break my friend who looks like he's about to split in two.

"I was going to propose to Perrie" he whispers, he lays his head into his knees looking defeated.

"She said no?" Harry asks with his brows furrowed, leant forward, hands clasped together upon his knees. Zayn shakes his head and starts to look even more depressed if that could even happen.

"I went to surprise her at the airport and caught her with another guy. They kissed" Zayn then tucks his head into his knees and his shoulders start to frankly shake showing that he was crying. We all stayed silent, not knowing what to do at our best friend crying.

Liam then sits down next to Zayn and places his hand upon his back. "I'm so sorry Zayn. You don't deserve this." Liam looks up to me and the others with a disheartening look and then faces back towards Zayn who has now stopped crying and is wiping his tears away with the back of his hand.

"Thanks for coming over guys but I'll be alright. I just need to be alone right now" he says now standing up. We all take a turn to give him a hug, saying our goodbyes giving the boy what he wants.

"If you ever need company just come over to mine and Els, we wouldn't mind" I say turning back towards him giving him a slight smile. He nods and gives me a forced smile as if saying it was a good option for him. "Take care bud" I pat his arm and then turn to leave through the door.

ZAYNS POV

When the guys finally leave, I pull my phone out from my back pocket and start to scroll down my contact list stopping at Perries name. I hesitate for a second but before I could talk myself out of it I press delete.

I then text the lads back.

'On second thoughts maybe we could have a lads night and go out drinking'

Within seconds I get a reply of Louis saying he's down for it saying to meet at his, with Liam joining his message shortly after also agreeing but hearing nothing from Niall. I couldn't be bothered changing so I just picked my keys up from the side table beside the door, slipped on my shoes and left heading towards Louis place.

I finally arrive at Louis place and see Liam has also arrived. They both climb into my car Liam in the front, Louis in the back and I start the engine to head off to the bar. "Either of you heard from Niall? I messaged him too but he didn't reply" I asked.

"Yeah he said he just wanted to head home and be with Becca but he did seem upset" Liam answered me and I turned my head towards him slightly giving him a questioning look.

"He'll be fine, no doubt he probably stopped for food you know what that boys like, nothing comes between him and food. Ever." Louis chimes in from the back seat and I nodded my head in agreement laughing, Liam joining me with his laughter.

We pull up in the parking lot for the bar and get out heading inside, as we step in the building my eyes land on a new waitress behind the bar.

BECCAS POV

As I finish my workout video Niall walks through the door with KFC in his hands. "Thanks babe I'm starving" I say taking the food from him and sit at the table starting to eat the popcorn chicken.

He stays stood in the exact same spot, head down not saying anything and I think to myself that food must really mean a lot to him for him to be like this, but when he joins me at the table taking the box away from me eating it not saying a word, I start to think something else is up.

"Baby what happened? Why haven't you said a word to me? You normally play wrestle to get the food back" I ask him and he just ignores me and moves on to the chicken wings. I take the box back from him leaving it in front of me not touching anything, I just want answers.

He sighs in defeat answering my question "Would you ever cheat on me? Or leave me?" I sit there my mouth agape astonished that he would even ask that question. Of course I wouldn't.

"No Niall never. Why would you even ask me that question?" I say still surprised. What on earth is going through this boys head right now?!

"Perrie cheated on Zayn and they've now broken up. I'm sorry that I asked but it got to me that if Perrie can do it to Zayn you could easily do it to me" he explains to me and I slide him his box of chicken back over to him with a smile.

I stand up walking around the table and place myself on his knee "Niall James Horan I could never EVER cheat on you. You're what I want and nothing will change that" I kiss his forehead whilst he holds me, his arms wrapped around my waist.

"How did I get so lucky?" He smiles widely at me then places his lips on mine, I kiss back with just as much force wanting this moment to last forever.

"Thank your bandmates girlfriend" I laugh and give him another sweet lingering kiss. We pull away and I rest my head onto his but then realise his food is on the table going cold. "Here" I say feeding the boy his chicken and he gratefully accepts taking the food out of my hand with his mouth.

He swallows the food and smiles at me, tucking a strand of my hair behind my ear he whispers "I love you"

"I love you too Niall" I say back without hesitation and a massive smile plastered on my face. Even though we had said them 3 words before, I instantly got butterflies whizzing around my stomach. Damn I love this boy so much.

I kiss him again this time more passion evident as he lifts me up from our sitting position, my legs wrapping around him tightly. He starts to walk and we end up in my bedroom. He gently places me down onto the bed and starts kissing my neck, he pulls away only to yank his top over his head.

"I want every inch of you" he says lifting up my tank top and kissing my stomach, I giggle at the touch of his lips against my skin and bite my lip nodding my head in agreement with him.

"This is my first time Niall, please be gentle" I say up to him and he gives me a loving smile.

"It's mine too. Don't worry I'll be gentle and take care of you. I just want to make love with you" with those words said I pull his neck down to me and kiss him hard and passionate I could ever imagine.