Chapter 14

HARRYS POV

I can't believe she's actually gone. No note. No phone call. Not even a text message. How could she do this to me?! Why did she do this to me?! I thought we were happy, I thought everything was great for us, she even had Becca come up to see us. Wait, Becca is still here, she's left her sister here after inviting her here. This is so messed up and nothing like her at all. I need to know what's going on.

I hear the front door unlock so I stand up from my bed and wipe away my salty tears from my eyes and face, I assume it's Niall, hopefully he's alone so I don't have to deal with a lot right now I don't think I'd be able to if I'm quite honest.

I hear a lot of banging coming from Niall's room, kinda like draws and cupboards opening and closing. What is he doing?

To answer the question I get up and leave my room. As I leave my room I see Becca sat on the stool by the kitchen island eating a sandwich.

"Did she leave you anything, like a note?" I ask from behind her, I make her jump by the sound of my voice and she turns around in the swivel stool and looks at me with empathy. I don't like that. I frown at her. "Don't look at me like that. Answer the question" I demand and her eyes go wide with shock from how I just spoke to her

"Sh-she s-sent me a text message" she says stumbling over the start of her words as if I had frightened her. God I hated this. Her sister got a text message and I got absolutely nothing.

"This isn't like Brooke at all, I'm going to see her and ask her why she left" I say all in a rush as I go back into my room and start packing a few things so I could see the love of my life and beg for her to come back.

Becca tries to rush in behind me but stops in my doorway, like she was wanting permission to come in. "Harry, tour starts in a week. There's no point of her coming back now" This made me so angry, I didn't mean to but I lost my temper.

"THEN WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU STILL HERE?!" I scream at her and she flinches away from me and the harshness of my voice as I step closer to her. She doesn't respond, she just stood there looking at the ground as if that was more interesting now.

"Niall doesn't even love you. He's just using you until the tour starts and then he's gonna dump you. He was bored and you entertained him for a little while" I snarled and laughed through gritted teeth. I didn't know what came over me, I knew that wasn't true at all but right now I was hurt and I wanted to hurt anyone who came near me. I was acting like a monster.

"If he doesn't love me and is gonna dump me right before tour then why did he ask me to come with you on tour, oh and say yes to moving in with me?!" She now shouted back, tears brimming her eyes as if some part of her believed what I had said.

"Woah. What's going on in here?" Niall now asks coming from his room checking on the screaming and shouting going on next door with his band mate and girlfriend. He notices the state we are in. My chest rising up and down rapidly, my fists balled up so my knuckles were turning white, anger was flaring through me. Becca had a few tears come down her face but still stood her ground, she was upset more than anything.

"Harry said you don't love me and that you were using me until the tour started" Becca replied to him first, I couldn't speak or I'd shout again, he was moving out and he didn't even tell me, his precious girlfriend had to shout it at me in an argument.

"You know that's not true, I wouldn't have asked you to come on tour if that weren't true" Niall caressed her cheek, both of them looking all loving to each other just sent me over the edge. It reminded me of Brooke.

"YOUR'E MOVING OUT. WHEN WERE YOU GOING TO TELL ME NIALL OR WAS YOU NOT GOING TO TELL ME AT ALL AND HAVE ME JUST FIGURE IT OUT LIKE EVERYONE ELSE LEAVES ME TO DO" I screamed as loud as I could, with the harshness and loudness of my voice I make both Becca and Niall jump. I instantly regret it and guilt washes through me, the look on their innocence faces just pains me. I'm in pain.

"Look man, I know you're hurting right now but don't forget so is Becca, she's her sister and she's left her here with us, with me. You don't have the right to shout at us we didn't do anything wrong and we will try everything to help you. Becca can move in with us instead and I'll put her apartment up for sale if you don't want to be alone" Niall said with a soft voice and tried to reason with me but I was having none of it.

"You think I want to see you both all lovey dovey all the damn time?! You're going to remind me of what I lost. Such a good friend Niall" I say hurt laced in my voice and I went straight back to packing my things.

"Mate, where are you going?" Niall asked coming up behind me looking at my duffel bag filled with clothes and utilities.

"I'm going to see Brooke. I need to ask her why she left me and why she didn't say goodbye" I say now finishing my packing and zipping up my duffel bag pulling it up on my shoulder before grabbing my car keys.

"We're coming with you" Becca now speaks up and takes a few steps into my bedroom. "It'd be nice to see my family before I go on tour with you guys" 

Niall nods his head like he agrees with her, "yeah and from Southport we can go straight to the airport and leave for tour, I'll call the boys and let them know so they can pack"

I sigh in defeat and close my eyes. "Okay" I chuck my bag down as I wait for the boys to get all packed and come here so we can leave together. I'm just confused and hurt right now. All I know is that I need Brooke right now.

Looks like we are going to Southport.

------------------/-----------------/------------------/------------------/

Sorry it's a bit short. I have loads going on right now and have to leave soon to go somewhere but here's a filler for you guys

I feel like this song by the boys goes well with this chapter.

Why do you guys think Brooke left? Leave a comment

Love you xx