Chapter 2

A/N Hey hope you liked the first chapter now the 2nd chapter! The boys are famous in this but are on a break by the way. Brooke is 19 Becca is 18 and Mia is 16.

Enjoy! xxx

---------------/---------------/

BECCAS POV

I fluttered my eyes open as my stupid alarm clock was playing 'Never tear us apart' by Paloma Faith. I grabbed my glasses then looked over to my clock and the red digits read 6:45am. Please tell me why I'm up this early again? Oh yeah I remember to visit my sister in London! This better be worth it.

I grunted and rolled off my king sized double bed but gently falling to my carpeted floor. I lay there for a while just staring at my ceiling not wanting to move my tired body.

After about 3 minutes of debating to get up or not from my bedroom floor I finally do and wandered downstairs to grab some breakfast.

When I walked into the kitchen I saw my mum carrying phoebe, my 1 year old baby sister, in her arms trying to rock her asleep. That was never going to happen since my brother was screaming at the top of his lungs in the living room.

As I was about to walk into the living room to tell him to shut up I heard him shouting/singing "Don't let me get in my zone, don't let me get in my zone, you know how many hot bitches I own?" Oh god where the hell has he heard that from?! 8 year old boys shouldn't be singing that kind of stuff!

"Oi! Shut the hell up. Mums getting phoebe asleep" I heard my youngest sister Ella shout at him, whilst my other sister Mia was reading a book at the dining room table minding her own business.

Mia is 16 and Ella is 10 making our family massive, I am 1 of 6.

Next minute I hear Ella shout "You better run" and Oliver came screaming out of the living room as Ella chased him with a slipper in her hand.

Oliver ran and hid behind Mia's chair to protect himself. He knew she would do something about it, she always does. Just as Ella swung back with the slipper I see Mia grab her wrist and yank the slipper out of her grasp.

"Ella your 10 act like it and stop bullying him for gods sake" She let out a huff then spun on her heel whipping Mia with her long blonde hair, on the chest.

"Thanks Mia. You always save me" Oliver praises her. "But you are always giving her a hard time. Leave her alone and she wouldn't be like this" She says back.

I walk over to mum who is now stressing over something that I didn't even know of. "Something wrong?" I ask her with worry in my voice.

"Everything is fine Bec. Here try and get Phoebe asleep" she says handing Phoebe to me, and I gladly take her, then mum leaves the room. I rock phoebe back and forth humming a little tune and soon she falls asleep in my arms.

I place phoebe down into her baby seat which is sat on top of the table, as if mum was planning to go out. I look at the clock on the radio docking station in the kitchen and it's now 7:28am. Shit better start getting ready!

Because of getting phoebe asleep I had to skip breakfast and I ran as fast as I could upstairs and got changed into the clothes I left out on the wardrobe. I ran my fingers through my hair leaving it down natural.

I got to the front door and I felt like I was missing something "Shit" I muttered to myself, I had to run back upstairs to grab my car keys and my phone. "Mum, i'm going now" I shout out through the house and there was no reply. She must have left when I was getting dressed.

I locked up the front door and left the house walking down the drive way to my black fiesta. I placed my suitcase on the passenger seat next to me and shut the door, then hurried round to get into the drivers seat. Finally I was setting of to London.