Chapter 4

A/N: So I will be updating on Thursdays and maybe Mondays if I have time!

Enjoy! xxx

---------------/---------------/

HARRY'S POV

I woke up with the sunlight streaming in from the curtains slightly blinding me, causing me to squint.

I rolled over and I recognised the head of hair next to me and I smiled. The thoughts of last night came back to me.

*Flashback*

"Dude seriously, whilst her sister is here?" Niall said. I didn't take any notice due to the fact of alcohol in my blood stream and Brooke's lips attached to mine.

I moaned into the kiss before pulling away "Brooke he's right. Your sisters here" I then a took a couple of steps back away from her.

I ran a had over my face then huffed. Man I wanted her but I remembered what Niall said 2 days ago 'Wait until she's ready' so that's what I'm doing.

"I'm going to bed. Night" and I walked into my room with Brooke behind me. We both clambered into bed and as soon as my head hit into the soft comfy pillow I was snoring.

*End of Flashback*

So I'm kinda glad nothing happened last night I didn't want to take Brooke's innocence away. Yet. When I do though it's gonna be romantic and I'm gonna make sure she never forgets it.

I got pulled out of my daydream by Brooke turning over and mumbling something under her breath, but I couldn't quite catch it.

I watched her as she slowly opened her eyes and blinked a few times letting her eyes adjust to the lighting around us. "Good morning beautiful" I said with a genuine smile my dimples prominent.

"Morning" she replied back with a smile, she turned on her side so she was now facing me. I kissed her lips not even bothered by her morning breath and I guess she felt the same.

The kiss wasn't heated, it was more passionate and we could tell our feelings. Love. Compassion and trust! Those are the key to a relationship and if not your relationship is doomed to the ground!

I pulled back and she was smiling even more, kinda like a Cheshire Cat. "I love you" I whispered stroking her cheek with my thumb, "I love you too" she replied back and kissed my cheek.

She jumped out of bed and walked into the en-suite "what are you doing love?" I asked confused.

"I'm brushing my teeth" she mumbled back obviously with her mouth full of toothpaste. She soon walked back out ruffling her hair and strutted to the bed trying to be sexy. Trust me she looked sexy!

"I was thinking maybe we could stay in bed all day. Have a lazy day?" She asked me, I let my hand wander on her thighs "mmhm sounds good" then I leant in for another kiss.

Only after a second she pulled back with a disgusted face "you need to brush your teeth" she commented and I let out a chuckle going into the bathroom to brush my teeth.

NIALLS POV

"Hey" I walked into the kitchen where Becca was standing over the cooker. "What you making?" I asked eager to know, I'm starving!

She gave me a smile and replied "Sausage and Egg toastie. Take it you want one?" She asked and I nodded with a smile. Maybe she could be the one!

Last night was perfect! I could say that's the best date ever! Well if you could call it one....

*Flashback*

After Brooke and Harry went to bed I couldn't sleep especially cause I was on the couch, I gave Becca my bed cause I didn't feel comfortable sharing a bed with her yet.