Chapter 7

HARRYS POV

"C'mon babe, hurry up were gonna be late" I shouted to Brooke who was still getting ready in the bedroom for our date tonight. It's been 3 months exactly today since we've been together, and trust me that's the longest I've had a serious relationship. It's a big deal.

"I'm almost ready. Your fault for turning up early" she shouted back, and I scrunched my nose up in response, but obviously she couldn't see it.

"I booked the table for half 7 and it's now, quarter to. Hurry up" I checked my watch shouting to her again. I sighed, fed up of waiting and just wanting to eat, I'm starving!

"Wait beauty takes time. Patience is a virtue-" I cut her off by walking into her room and making her jump behind the wardrobe door she had open.

"Why are you hiding behind the wardrobe?" I asked at her actions. She was dressed I caught a glimpse of the dress she had on when I walked in.

"I don't know if you'll like it" she said back looking down to the floor still behind the wardrobe door. I took her hand and pulled her from behind the door and looked her up and down.

"Babe you look beautiful. Seriously I love it" I said a huge grin plastered on my face. Her dress wasn't too short nor was it long. It was just above the knee and it was purple strapless and the end of the dress was floaty. It showed off her incredibly long legs.

"Really? I don't feel it" she said back making it obvious she was nervous. She shouldn't be, any girl would die to look like her.

I nodded my head yes and wrapped my arms around her and leant down to kiss her softly and tenderly on the lips, it was just a second the kiss lasted but I knew for sure it won't be the last one.

"Lets go then. I'll just grab my shoes and purse" she said getting out of my embrace and pulling on some black Louboutins and slipping them on, then grabbed her black sequinned purse. She really did look amazing.

We walked out of the apartment hand in hand and she locked up after us, then grabbed hold into my hand again and we set off for the walk down the road to the Indian.

The walk was silent but it wasn't awkward, it's the kind where you want to savour it, and just be by the side of the person who want to be with for the rest of your life, but I'm too young I can't think of marriage yet, I still have my career.

The sun was now setting creating the perfect mood and it was warm too and you could still faintly here the chirping of the birds that would soon die down because it was close to night.

We finally got to the restaurant with only asking for photos and autographs three times, which wasn't that bad, and the other thing that lightened up my mood was there wasn't any paps around.

I smiled to Brooke as I opened the door to the restaurant for her as the gentlemen I am then walked in behind her. "Hello may I help you?" A young waiter asked us.

"Er yeah. Reservation, Styles" I said and he nodded towards me before leading us to our table in the back so no one could recognise us.

I pulled out Brooke's chair then pushed her in and she smiled and said a quiet thanks. It seems like she's being off, you know like upset and I wanted to know why.

I am going to find out why.

BECCAS POV

"Hey" I heard someone behind me and I jumped a little, I turned around and it was Niall he bent down and pecked me on my lips.

"Hi babe" I said back smiling as he sat down next to me on the couch and slung an arm around me then his other arm under my leg pulling me into his lap.

"So I was thinking. Movie night" Niall mumbled in between kisses on my neck which made me giggle.

"Sounds good" I replied and smiled and he pulled back from kissing my neck and gave me a smile before leaning in and kissing me passionately.

Only after a few seconds Niall pulled away making me groan, he chuckled then pulled a strand of hair out of my face and tucking it behind my ear. "Babe don't you think we're moving a bit too fast?"

This took me by surprise. Why would he be thinking that? Can't we just be happy the way we are? I don't think we're moving fast, I mean I know it's only been a week but this just feels right.

"Why would you say that?" I asked curious but with a smile still on my face. I raked my fingers through his blonde hair then down his jaw where there was a bit of stubble that tickled my hand.

"It's just that." He let out a huff obviously not wanting to say it but I was determined to know where that come from.

I raised my eyebrows at him waiting for it to come out of his mouth but it just didn't, instead he lifted me off him and placed me back down onto the couch where I was originally seated and walked into the kitchen.

What the hell is going on? I thought everything was going perfect for me and Niall, someone must of said something to him for him to be acting this way.

I stormed into my room pissed at Niall and pissed at this person who has said something to him, and slammed my bedroom door behind me.

NIALLS POV

*BANG* Her bedroom door slammed and I jumped a bit with some sandwich in my mouth.

I couldn't help it when she was on my lap and when we were kissing, it just Harrys voice over and over playing in my head 'Your going a bit too fast'

I shook my head to relieve the thoughts in my mind and took another bite of my sandwich, food always seemed to make me more settled, although I had a strange feeling in my gut I have never felt before.

I finally finished my sandwich and Becca still hadn't come out of her room so I thought it was no use. The pain in my gut was getting a lot worse so I decided to head home.

"Babe I'm going now" I called out and there was no answer "Babe?" I called again and still got no answer.

I walked into her room and she was lay there fast asleep, as soon as my eyes landed on her that gut feeling seemed to fade away.

I smiled slightly and walked over to the bed and kneeled up in front of her smiling like an idiot. I'm not going to listen to Harry, we will take the relationship as we want to with no ones advice whatsoever.

I watched her as her chest rose and fell and her mouth slightly parted for air.

A strand of hair fell into her face and I immediately tucked it behind her ear which caused her to stir and wake up a little.

"Niall?" She asked groggily.

"Shhh babe, go back to sleep" I said with a smile and she nodded her head and laid her head back down onto the pillow.

I went round the other side of the bed and threw my shirt off and pulled my jeans off leaving me in my Black Calvin Klein boxers and climbed into bed beside her.

I hesitantly wrapped my arm around her thin body and pulled her closer into me, her back was warm and was radiating my body.

For once I was actually comfortable in bed with another woman who was not my mother, although I only did that until I was 5.

"I love you" I heard Becca mumble and that gut feeling came back and only then I had realised I had fallen in love within a week.

"I love you too" I mumbled back and kissed into her shoulder blade before falling to sleep.

---------------/---------------/

A/N:

So what'd you think?

Please comment and vote. xxx