Prologue

A/N: Hey guys! The first story is https://www.wattpad.com/myworks/45372963-eradication-zach-mitchell-jurassic-world thanks!

MAGAZINE ARTICLE

When we think back to Jurassic World, we think of the theme park that unfortunately ended in 2015, five years ago, due to a technical difficulty. The event was revealed to be an InGen's risky mistake – a hybrid loose upon the facility.

"It wasn't a technical difficulty." Owen Grady, a former NAVY seal who was working with Velociraptors with his niece, Jessica Grady-Parker, who is now known as the famous blogger and author, also known as 'The Reptile Girl' and 'Jurassic Girl'. "It was InGen who created a new dinosaur with other creatures they barely thought about."

InGen was part of it all. Back when the original Jurassic Park started, InGen found out how to bring the dinosaurs back to life. Dr. Henry Wu, who worked both at the original park and the recent one, then continued this research and brought this car back to life.

"They made this creature they didn't know how to control." Grady-Parker added. "And let them back out on the loose. The creatures were let loose, all attacking one another in this moment of panic."

Because of this insider scoop, we learnt about InGen's irresponsibility. Due to the event that has occurred, Isla Nublar was left with belongings, items, and creatures that are now unknown.

Grady and the Operations Director, Claire Dearing was given permission to lead a search party through the remnants of the park, from the personal belongings to dinosaurs. Dearing and Grady set up a search party of thirty, with six who have been there during the incidents and considered experts to help the volunteers around.

The group is taking twelve girls and twelve boys, with three female experts and three male experts, trying to keep an equal ratio.

"It's a project to receive what people have lost." Dearing stated. "It's also to get the classified information withheld from even me to get the story straight." Dearing and Grady remain persisted and passionate.

It is revealed that Grady-Parker will be joining this mission, and a statement released from her was her hope to find a loved one that ran away, even if it is unlikely that any human can live a day there. After asking for a less vague answer, she revealed that she also worked with the raptors and was attacked by the hybrid itself, saved by the raptors.

"It was terrifying." She remembered. "I was with the nephews of Mrs. Dearing, Mrs. Dearing and my uncle. I went through the same training as my uncle and we were terrified and it seemed as if we were in the center of it all."

The public list of volunteers and experts went up the other day, however the location and date of their departure has not been disclosed.

We wish these thirty volunteers their best (Names in bold means an expert).

May Appleton

Matthew Black

Joseph Blankenship

Newt Castillo

Maxine Chu

Lisa Cruz

Caroline Cunningham

Claire Dearing

Hanna Dox

Zoe Fredrickson

Eve Gardner

Owen Grady

Jessie Grady-Parker

Xan Li Hanson

Mark Jacobs

Victoria Lee

John Moreno

Zach Mitchell

Valerie Newman

Thomas O'Cormick

Gwen Richards

Madeline Shah

Dylan Skihata

Jacob Smith

Olaf Strassonoff

Howard Sy

Ian Taylor

Minsoo Toff

Cole Victors

Isabella Xavier