Chapter 15

Tina's P.O.V

After my shift at the hotel, I started to walk towards my home. To think about it, it isn't such a long walk, and I'm 'still wondering if Liana made it safe. For me, I think I gave her simple directions to my place. But, you know, when you're not from around here, you can get lost.

Some werewolves think that I'm just a human. But only a few of them, notice the real me. And it just sounded like a cliche romance movie. Not even joking.

When I first saw Liana, I noticed how skinny she looked, I noticed her scars, but I didn't said anything. That poor girl went through a lot, and you didn't even needed to ask her, you could see it in her eyes, and from her appearance.

I'm just glad, that I warned her about 'Alpha' Adam. Such an Alpha he is. Just some drunk bastard who probably has a lot of Beta's, because alone, he can't do stuff. How does that person even has a running hotel?

And to top it all. It isn't the first time that he 'offers' runaway girls, a job at his house. Even for me it smells something like, pedophile-ish. I'm just sorry for those girls, because they truly never come back when they go with him. 

As I reached my place, I tried to unlock the door, but it was already unlocked. And I was sure as hell, that I didn't left it like that, when I went to work. 

I slowly pushed the door and took in the surroundings, at first I didn't noticed anything, I thought that maybe I DID left the door unlocked, but I had this feeling in the pit of my stomach that something wasn't right, and then something caught my eyes.

What caught my eyes was a trailing path of blood that led to the bathroom. At first I was confused, but not scared. I thought that maybe it was Liana, maybe she got hurt. But soon I found out, that I was wrong.

I started to walk towards the bathroom door. And I really hoped that it was a dream, a sick prank, that I will wake up as soon as I opened the door.

But it wasn't a dream.

As I opened the door, I started to scream. And I really hoped that I would make it out alive.