Chapter 11

You know that moment, where you should answer a question, but you don't know how? Well it's happening to me right now.

The thoughts kept swirling in my head. Should I go, or not?

I mean, I don't really like being a rogue. The other packs could easily kill me, and not even listen to my side of story. But still, I just met this guy, and I don't even know now how is it possible to have two mates.

The Moon Goddess sure is something, that she gave me two mates.

''So what do you say?'' He asked in a hopeful voice.

''I-I don't really know, I just met you, and I don't even know your name. It's kinda weird if you asked me.'' I answered him. And it is true. I'm not going to lie and tell him some made up crap.

''Well my name is Colton and yours?''

I just realized that I was still in his embrace. At the same time it was comfortable, and awkward. If that even makes sense.

''My name is Liana.''

''A beautiful name for a beautiful girl.''

And I swear at that moment, I blushed. Because no one has ever said to me, that I am beautiful. The only words I heard was just disgusting, whore, slut and etc.

And of course me, wouldn't be me, if I haven't said something back.

''Oh, please, quit the cheesy pick up lines. I am not some thirteen year old.''

He looked shocked. I guess if I was in his place, I would be too. Hmm, I think he wasn't expecting me to say that. Do all the boys are saying those pick up lines, or is it just him?

''Well, you sure are something.''

''Thank you.'' I said. And I admit it, I was being a little cocky at that moment. Who wouldn't be?

''So, do you want to come with me?''

''If I said no, you would still make me go with you?''

''Of course, I just asked to be polite. Honey, I just found you, and I'm sure, I ain't letting you go nowhere.'' he said while smirking.

And his smirk was sexy, not like those crooked smirks or something like that, when one cheek is much bigger than the other. It was.. How to say it? A manly smirk. Yeah, I think that's how you say it.

''You're unbelievable, you know that, right?''

My wolf was going crazy around him, she even didn't do that when we found out that he was our mate. From now on, I won't call him by his name. I will just say 'he', 'his', 'him'. That would be the best for all of us.

''Thank you, darling.''

''What's with you and all the compliments? And please don't say another cheesy pick up lines. I'm not really used to that.''

It was true, never in my entire life I was called beautiful, pretty or even nice. It's actually hard, because when all your life you are called just ugly names, you get used to it.

''What, I can't be nice with my mate? Well too bad, because you are here with me for the rest of your life.'' he said in a husky tone. And it kinda turned me on. And don't you dare give that 'awkward' look, because you know when you hear some guy's voice it actually turns you on. It just only stand for, if they guy's voice is very manly, and husky.

''Don't get your hopes up. So where is your kingdom? Pack? Mansion? Or whatever?''

''Actually I live in a mansion, but my kingdom is far away. Usually no one attacks my kingdom so I just live a normal Alpha live.''

''Yeah, more like The Alpha King life.'' I said. It's true, an Alpha King can never live a normal Alpha live.

''Whatever sweetheart. So, shall we go?''

''I guess.''

With that, he took my hand and we started walking. I just now realized that I was very hungry, but I'm not going to ask him to buy my food, even if he is my second mate.

''So, I know this is going to be weird, but do you want to play twenty questions?'' he asked.

''Um, I-I don' really know how.'' I said embarrassed, sure I heard sometimes in my old pack saying this game, but I was never allowed to play it, or even listen to it.

''You don't?''

''Hey, don't judge me. I have a.. rough past.''

''Sorry, so if you don't know how to play it, I can teach you. There is twenty questions, and each of us has to ask another a question, but you can't repeat the same again. Understand?'' he said.

''I think so, but don't say anything if I will fail somehow.''

''How can you possibly fail in twenty questions?''

He looked confused at that moment, and it was cute, but I would never tell him that. But maybe in the future.

''Believe me. I can fail in anything.''

''Well other than that, what is your favorite color?''

''I really like dark blue, it kinda reminds me of the night sky. And yours?''

''My favorite color is red.''he said.

And so this game went on, we asked questions, answered it, laughed and it was fun. I hadn't had that much fun in a while.

But when we came to the stop. The only thing I was able to say was.

Holy Shit.

---------------------------

Well, here you go, another chapter. Hope you enjoy it. And i'm really proud of myself because after this long time i can regularly update new chapters.

So, if you liked it, please vote, and yeah.. that would be nice!

byeee.

xoxo