Chapter 6

I woke up from loud knocking on the guest room's door.  At first I didn't knew what was happening but then I remembered what happened last night and also, I remembered the girl at the counter, Tina.

But I still didn't put my finger on it, why was someone knocking on my door. Well it's actually not my door, but I call just for this time while I'm sleeping here.

I lifted my head heavily from the pillow. It was so soft and warm that I didn't want to go anywhere but to lay in that bed all day. But I knew I had to get up. 

I got out of bed and dragged my feet to the door. When I opened, I was met by a tall man, with a white beard, and bald head. I must admit he looked a lot like Dumbledore, I was glad he didn't look like Voldemort, because then I would freak out. I mean, who wants to see a man without a nose. I can't imagine my life without a nose.

Like, literally would you imagine a life without a nose? You can't smell anything and you would just look creepy. 

Ok, why am I thinking about Voldemort's nose? And why do iI think about Dumbledore? My thinking makes no sense at all. Especially at this time.

But my thoughts were quickly interrupted by the man at the door.

''Good morning'' he said. His voice was hoarse. Like he wasn't sleeping all week, or didn't drank all week.

''Good morning to you too'' I said to him.

''Well, you must wonder who I am? I am this hotel's owner, and I would like to talk to you.''

Then I quickly remembered all the things that happened yesterday, when I talked to Tina and she said she will talk to her boss. And I also remember when she said that he is a very strict man.

Wait, this hotel is like near the woods, what if they are all werewolves, or worse.. hunters. I sniffed the air and recognized the smell of an Alpha. How did I not smelt it when I woke up? I guess I was too sleepy to do that.

But if it happens again, I  have to be careful, who knows what dangers are waiting for me?

''Yeah.. Please come in.'' I said and opened the door wider to let him in.

He sat on the bed, and I saw that I didn't cleaned up it. A blush came rising in my cheeks, he must saw it and now he thinks that I'm some kind of a messy bitch. If he'll kick out me of his hotel I don't know where I would go. I can't go in the town, because my clothes are ripped and dirty. And some people might recognize me. Oh wait, they probably won't, since no one really knew that I was my pack's member.

And also my hair isn't in the best condition. So now I must look like a raccoon.

''You don't have to worry about me throwing you out, because I must say, I need help around my pack house.'' he said.

How did he find out that I was thinking about him throwing me out?

''How did you..''

''Your face shows all the emotions, and I know you are a werewolf, I smelt you, when I stepped into this house.'' 

''Okay, but I wanted to ask you, that girl Tina, is she a werewolf too?' I asked.

''No she isn't, so that's why you have to be very careful around her, she isn't what she looks like, and I'm telling you the truth.''

''But yesterday she told me that you aren't a very nice person, but now as we talk you seem very friendly. Then why she had to lie to me?'' 

It didn't make any sense. Yesterday she was like an angel  you could say that. And now as I heard her boss, it seems that she can be very dangerous to me. So my first mission would be.. To find out the truth. But I have to earn her trust first.

''I don't know, kid. She lies a lot. My hotel would be very lucky if she wouldn't work here, but I can't tell you the whole truth why I can't fire her.'' he said. 

''Oh, it's okay sir. But I didn't know your name..''

''How rude of me, my name is Adam Hills, but you can call me just Adam, and your name?''

''My name is Liana. Now you must wonder why am I a rogue?'' he nodded ''I can tell you just a little part of it.. I ran away.'' I said looking down.

It still hurts a little that my mate rejected us, but I will never get back to him, even if it means that I have to risk my own life.

My wolf still won't talk to me after that incident near the lake. Well fine, if she doesn't want to talk to me then I won't talk to her too. After all , it's her own business.

''Well I guess you are hired as my maid at the pack's house. So you start tomorrow at 8a.m. See you then.. And I will com back for you to lead the way. Have a nice day.'' he said.

''Thank you very much Adam, it means a lot to me, and have a nice day you too.'' I said and watched as he walked out of my door.