Chapter 20

Liana's P.O.V

I woke up from the sun shining in my eyes. For a minute I forgot everything that has happened and I felt scared. What if this really is some kind of dream, and I'll wake up? I suffered so much and I don't think I could take any more of it.

But then I opened my eyes and realized that this wasn't a dream, it was all real and I'm alive at this moment, right now. I felt calm, at ease, even though I knew this feeling is just for a short period of time. Because it is either a bad gut feeling or the point that I haven't eaten in like, forever.

Suddenly I felt something moving beside me. As I looked to my right I saw Colton, still sleeping peacefully. He actually looked really attractive, even when he was sleeping, but I quickly pushed those thoughts away. I know it is normal to think about him like that, but for me it's kinda weird. Don't judge me, and don't give that annoyed look. I know that you're giving to me like, right now.

"Good morning" Colton said.

Funny to admit it, but I flinched, because I didn't expect him to wake up, I mean, now.

"Good morning" I replied as I watched him yawn. That was sexy... Nevermind, forget that I said that.

"When did you wake up?"

"Not too long ago, maybe moments before you did" I said. "So, do you have any plans for us today?"

"In fact I do. Even though you came just yesterday, but I actually planned something for us"

Oh, boy. I felt scared, don't get me wrong, I felt safe in his presence, but there still was  this uneasy feeling in my stomach.

"Oh, okay" I replied.

As I got out of bed, I felt different, I mean nothing really changed, but something was different, I felt refreshed and more healthy. As weird as it sounds like.

"It's because  we are with our REAL mate" my wolf said. Well, I'm surprised she appeared right now, I thought she was gone for a moment.

"Oh, there you are, and I thought you left me here all alone"

"Oh, shush, you know I wouldn't leave YOU all alone. We are the same person. That would be just crazy" she replied.

By the time I was done talking to her, I noticed a hand right in front of me, so my natural reaction was to flinch,in  which resulted Colton asking a lot of questions.

"Liana? What happened? You dozed off again is everything okay? And why did you flinch?"

"Oh, sorry I was just talking to my wolf, that's why I was dozed off, I'll try to control it more often"

"And what about the flinching?" He kept on asking.

"Nothing, that was just a natural reaction" I laughed it off. Jesus, why won't he stop asking these questions.

I mean, it's normal to him to ask all these questions, but I'm not used to it, blame me.

"Okay.." he said unsure. "So, as I was saying, we will get dressed and then I'll give you a tour around the territory. Sounds good?"

"Yeah, of course, and is that it?"

"Well yeah, considering how large this territory is, we might be taking the whole day. You wanted to do something else?" he asked.

"No, I was just wondering was that it" I tried acting normal and happy, for his sake, but I failed. Horribly. Doesn't matter, he didn't ask any questions about that. 

"Okay. If you want you can wait here or wander around, see the house for yourself, I'm going to jump into the shower and freshen up."

"The only thing I would like to jump is his bones"  My wolf said to me.