Chapter 9

In all my life, this situation is THE creepiest. There was even a child's body. This room is like a... janitor's closet, I think?

And I'm probably gonna shit in my pants. I am really scared. Dead body's everywhere. Blood everywhere. What if I faint? Oh my god, that can't happen. Then somebody will come down here, notice me here laying on this bloody cold floor, and rape me. No no no, this can't happen, over my dead body.

I have to get out of here. I don't care what I have to get through, to get out, but I just want to be out of here. Imagine yourself in my place, what would you do? I would be sorry for those who can't stand blood. They probably would puke everywhere. And that smell when you puke is just... Aghh! And imagine the puke's and blood's smell being mixed up together.

Why do I even think about it now? All I have to worry about, is just about that stupid ladder which is now gone. This place is getting creepier within every second.

It seems that this place has some sort of magic in here, or something paranormal happens here. What if this room is like one of those from the paranormal activity, where  spirits or demons  haunts little children?

But, of course this room is far from those big houses in the film. I mean... If there wasn't any demons in there, would you live there? I would. Also I want to be far away from my old pack, so that they can't find me, or smell me. But I guess they couldn't smell me, because Tina gave something to me that I'm not even sure if it covers my scent. Sure, there is a faint scent that I smell, but is it really working?

Okay, my sentences are making no sense. Am I going insane? I wouldn't be surprised, I even started to talk to myself. But I guess it's okay, everyone sometimes needs smart people to talk to. I mean, I am so smart, that I can't even think straight!

But now the only thing swirling in my head is 'What if Tina lied, and she actually talked to James, and then she gave directions to her house where James would be there, then he would beat me, and took me away, so nobody can find me.' 

Nah, she wouln't do that, would she? 

 I am getting very sleepy now, but I can't sleep here with dead body's. 

I just hope Tina or someone will find me. 

With that last thought I fell into not so peacefull sleep. So much, of the 'not sleeping here, because there dead body's everywhere'.

Tina P.O.V

After I gave Liana directions to my house, I quickly ran back to the registration table. I hoped Adam didn't noticed that I was gone. If he would, I would be sorry for myself... A lot.

''TINA!!'' yelled Adam. 

Well I guess today isn't just my lucky day. I better hurry so he won't be mad at me more than he is now.

''Yes, Master?''

Now you all are wondering 'why she calls him that?', because he likes it when people lower than him calls him 'Master' or even 'Lord'. Believe me, a lot of people called him in the past, 'Lord', but now most lower ranks just says 'Master'.

And I'm one of those people. One time I forgot to call him that because something important was going on, so I called him Adam. And I must say he literally flipped out. He started throwings things at me and started yelling 'What did you call me?!' And other shit.

''Where is Liana?'' he asked calmly, but I knew better, inside he was furious. I bet his wolf will come out soon, but in those kind of situations he leaves, or I must say, runs out of the room, so I won't see what he's 'hiding'. Too bad, I already know his dirty little secret. And not only one.

''I don't know. All the time I was at the registration desk.'' 

''Tina, don't you dare lie to me! And look at me when I speak to you!'' he yelled, I knew soon he will be using his Alpha tone.

''Yes, Master.'' After those words left my mouth, I looked him in the eyes and waited for his Alpha speech.

''I'm gonna ask once, and you're gonna answer me the truth. Do you understand?'' he said with his Alpha tone dripping from his mouth. To say I wasn't scared, would be a lie. Because you know I am half witch and other half werewolf, so my werewolf part will listen to his command but my other half, never.

''Yes'' In fact I do it all the time. Messing with his head, so he thinks that I'm actually affected by his tone while in reality I don't give a shit about it.

''Where is Liana?'' he asked while his eyes looked like they wanted to pop out. Well that would be hilarious if you asked me. And I almost didn't laughed at his face. Imagine what he would do to me.

''I don't know.''

He just sighed and left the room. Well, no Liana for you ,bastard. I looked at the clock and saw that it was now 5p.m, I wonder if Liana is in my house now. My work ends at 6p.m so then I will check.

With that, I went to my usual spot, the registration table.

Liana P.O.V

I woke up hoping that I was in some bush or even in a hole, but after I looked around I saw the body's in their places like it was before I fell asleep.

Why the universe hates me so much?! I didn't do anything to it.

But if I want to get out of here, I better find my own way. So I got up from the dirty ground which was covered in blood. And as I looked at my clothes they were covered in blood too. Thanks a lot ,blood!

I tried very hard looking around, but now I saw nothing, just dead body's. And to make everything worse, I stepped into a blood puddle. Someone hates me so much, that it keeps getting worse here every minute.

I think I could just touch here everything and see if I find something or not. And honestly, I don't even care if I touched a body, I just want to get out of here. That's it.

So I touched everything, everywhere and still didn't found anything. I was loosing hope every second now, but still kept going. After what it felt like an eternity, I found something made of wood. I kept touching it and realized that it was the stairs I was looking for. Finally, I can get out of here!

So I took step by step, so I wouldn't fall over and hit my head. And as I kept going to the top, I looked down and saw nothing, absolutely nothing. So I just shrugged and kept climbing the stairs. Finally I touched something cold and hard. I pushed it open and saw the sky, now ,happy tears where rolling down my face. But soon stopped after I got out. I looked around and my eyes were wide open. You want to know what happened? Well it looks that I'm no longer in woods. I am now in a city. 

But there were no people, cars, or anything that would look if there are any small creatures around here. I even can hear my own breath. What is this place? I think from my spot it would look something like New York, except no cars, people, anything.

I tried looking in every direction but didn't see anything. Is it just me or in that sacrifice room there were other ladders too? I mean if I went in there when I was in forest, and now I'm in this big city, then I think my thoughts are true.

So the stupid girl I am, I started walking. And let me say that my feet are hurting me, because I have no shoes on. If I could, I would walk on my arms, but that would never happen.

And if it did, probably my neck would be broken, let's admit it, I am pretty clumsy in all serious situations. For example, if some people would be kidnapped, and I with other people, had to free them, probably all kidnappers will see us before we can make through the front door. I'm just that hopeless.

''Hey! What are you doing here?!'' someone's voice shouted. I thought nobody was living here?

I turned around and saw the most beautiful man I've ever seen. And it was like some sort of strong affection when I looked into his eyes. My wolf was shouting at me something but I couldn't hear her, but after a few seconds, I understood.

''Mate!''