Chapter 12

This place was amazing!

Like, freaking beautiful, gorgeous. I have never seen such beauty with my eyes.

It's like everything was from a beautiful romance movie. The trees, the flowers, the sun shining. But the best part was that there were like five HUGE mansions. Every mansion had this color, I think it was like sands, also there were at least four or five floors.

''Seriously, dude, how many people are in here?'' I asked amazed. Never in my entire life I have seen so many mansions at one place and to top it all, with four or five floors.

''About seven hundred I think, it's not really something big.''

''Are you, like, freaking kidding me? This is HUGE! In my old pack there were just barely one hundred and you tell me it's not something big?''

''Well, yeah..'' he said.

I was seriously so amazed that I didn't even saw someone behind us, 'till it spoke.

''Colton, what is this thing doing here?''

It was a man's voice, because it was deep and other shit.

And I have to say Colton turned around like his tail was on fire.

His eyes turned black, his breathing slowed down and he transformed into one of those rogues who kills everything that gets in his way.

''You.'' he said while shoving his finger in the man's chest.

''You, don't have the right to be so impolite to your future Luna. Do you understand me?''

''Y-yes, Alpha.''

''Okay then. Now scram!'' he screamed. Have to admit it, even I flinched.

And I know that when your mate is angry, you have to hug him or kiss him, but at that exact moment I forgot about all those things. So I did the only thing that was in my mind... I patted him on the head.. Go ahead, laugh at my way to calm my mate. That rhymed.

He turned around so he was facing me.

''Did you just patted me?'' and you literally can see the disbelief on his face. If I had three heads and a corn on my head, there wouldn't be that reaction I was receiving now.

''Yeah, what else I was supposed to do? Hug you? You're still a stranger to me even if you are my mate.''

After I said that, he seemed a little hurt, but he'll get over that. And I'm not a cruel person to think like that about my mate. This is not some fairy tale, that you tell little kids before they go to sleep. This is reality. Kind of fucked up reality.

Josh P.O.V (Liana's brother)

We were looking for my sister everyday. And I actually started regretting all those things, that I have ever done to her or said to her. I slowly realize that it wasn't her fault that she was the outcast of the pack. It was never her fault. But I was too dumb for a brother to notice that earlier. 

Mandy is being a slut, like she always was. It seems that now, when Liana is gone, I start to understand some things. Mandy just opens her legs like it's nothing. I know that I'm a player but those girls come to me, I never go to them. 

She still tries to hide the fact that our sister is gone. I know that, at the beginning, I thought differently, very differently about her, but now. It seems everything is starting to fall apart.

James is not being the same he was before. He says he feels pain in his heart, but doesn't know why. I think that's because Liana is with someone else. It's hard to believe actually, because before she ran away she was skinny and beaten and with a lot of scars.

From the beginning I always knew that she was different. Not a bad different, but good different. She didn't know but every night while she was beaten, I noticed how some scars quickly vanished away. I actually could have said something to others, because then it wouldn't be a big deal for me.

But now I'm actually glad I didn't tell anything, because if they knew, that she was healing more quickly than other wolves, they would torture her non-stop. It amazes me how a person can change so quickly just because it lost someone. Never have I ever thought of this possibility.

Before she ran away, I would have laughed at your face and said that it wasn't possible for her to run away. But some things can become true. People think at that moment their life's are perfect, but they aren't actually. In everyone's life's there will be one huge storm that will change their life's forever. And it doesn't matter if it will be good or bad, but those people will change too. 

For example let's take this girl. She is funny, outgoing, strong, social, smart, friendly and all other beautiful words. But something happens to her and now she became weak, anti-social with no sense of humor, cold and always angry at the world. Nobody wants to talk to her, because she became someone she didn't wanted to be either. But no one understands her. No one. It's like transformation. Because you became someone you never thought you'd be.

And I think it's happening to me right now.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey there, lovelies! 

finally after so long i finally managed to write a new part.

hope you liked it and yeahh..

byee. :3