Chapter 13

Liana's P.O.V

After the incident with another wolf, we stood by each other and just stayed silent.

The view was amazing, in my old pack you wouldn't find something like this in a million years. But still, that I have another mate, it is pretty incredible, never have I thought something like this could happen to me.

But here I am. Standing with the one and only king of all wolves.

Wondering how long it will take to get all of this destroyed.

Tina's P.O.V

I wonder where is she? It's been 2 or 3 days and I still haven't found her. I knew it was a bad idea to send her out alone in the woods. But I didn't have another choice. What if she got kidnapped? Or got murdered. Maybe she is lying right now somewhere and blaming me for sending her alone.

But how were I supposed to know that something bad will happen to her. I am half a witch not a half mind reader or something like that.

I shouldn't even start thinking about these kinds of stuff. Maybe she is alright. I am just being paranoid.

But what if I am wrong? I can't just sit here and wait. I have to do something, and I know exactly what to do.

Liana's P.O.V

As we were walking around the houses, I noticed a lot of children with their parents, or teenagers with their parents and grandparents. And it made me sad, because I have never had a family like this and I know that I probably will never have.

But even if I say that I don't need them, and that I am happy without them, it still hurts that I didn't had a normal werewolf childhood. As normal as a werewolf childhood can be.

There were times that my brother would defend me if he saw someone bullying, but that came to an end, when popularity got to his head.

And to be honest, I don't really care now. Sure, after he started to bully me, I was depressed and broken, because I didn't saw then, that my brother would turn his back on me. He was my superhero. And my sister was, is and always will be a whore who just spreads her 'perfect' legs for every boy that looks her way.

''So how do you like it here?''

''What? Oh.. Um. It's nice.'' I said. I hadn't realized I was zoned out the whole time Colton was speaking to me.

''Is something wrong? Because if it is then I could change the way you would like.'' he started to ramble and get a little nervous.

''No, everything is perfect, it's beautiful here, it's just, I have zoned out a little bit you know? Started to think about my past.''

''Look, I don't care how much time it will take for you to trust me, but we have the whole time in the world, and I will wait for you.'' he stated taking my hands in his and looking me deeply in the eyes.

And with those words being said, I think there might be a better life for me. A better life with him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So here it is!!

The new chapter you have all been waiting for. Sorry that i took THIS LONG to upload, i don't really have an explanation for that but.... hope you enjoy it!!