Chapter 14

Liana's P.O.V

It was the first night for me, sleeping in one of the mansions. And I got to say the bedroom was amazing! A giant bed, sofa, two tables along with two computers, a lot of shelves with lots of books. Good thing he has books, because I love to read. Then we have a BIG walk-in closet, two drawers and a lot of other stuff like, paintings, tiny sculptures and other objects.

Also the bathroom was amazing too. It had a big shower that could fit like four or even five people.

It amazed me, because I haven't seen this kind of luxury anywhere. As I was taking a shower, I heard that someone opened the door.

''Hello?'' I shouted. And of course just like in every situation I thought about the worst things.

''Oh, it's just me. I came here to leave you clothes that I borrowed from my sister, because it seems that you are the same size. I'll just leave it here on the washing machine.'' Colton said.

''Thanks.'' I said.

As I was getting out of the shower, I heard Colton and some other girl talking. I heard that they were arguing about something, but I couldn't make it out, because I just wanted to stay out of their business, but of course me being me, I started to listen.

''You know, that you'll have to show her to our parents, unless you know what happens''

''I know, but I don't think that she is ready.''

''Look, you know that I love you and everything, and you know I would do anything for you, because you are my big brother, but you have to hurry.''

''Ok, ok I understand, just give me a couple of days, so she can get used to our world.''

I didn't want to listen to them talking anymore, so I started to get dressed. But a couple of things made me nervous. From their conversation I figured it out that she is his little sister. But what will happen to Colton, if he doesn't show me to his parents.

I am giving him a chance, but I don't want to meet his parents like, right now. It takes time, even if we are werewolves.

Josh P.O.V

It has been a week, and I think that we have caught something that will lead to Liana. But we are still not sure, because we don't know if we can trust everybody. Maybe they saw someone familiar to her, but not really her. That would take us a lot of time, if we looked in all the directions the people told us.

But we have contacted this other Alpha Adam, and he said that he really saw her. I hope he isn't lying, because we are running out of patience and time.

I knocked on James door, because we had some discussion to do, and we didn't really wanted someone to listen. Even though he is Alpha now, but some people still aren't listening to him, unless he uses his Alpha voice.

''Can I come in?'' I asked through the door.

''Sure''.

''Hey, so did you talked to that Adam guy?''

''Actually yeah, I just finished talking with him, and he said that he really did saw Liana, because she was staying at his hotel.'' James told me, but I knew that something is behind it, because he didn't seemed calm or happy.

''But?''

''But the thing is, that she disappeared!!'' James shouted and punched the wall, which left a huge hole, because he was using his werewolf strength.

''Don't worry, dude, we will find her, one way or another.''