Chapter 10

I was speechless. I didn't know what to say. Should I say 'hi' or something else? 

''I said, what are you doing here?'' the man asks again. So I answered him.

''I-i don't know''

''What do you mean you don't know?'' he asked again.

''I seriously don't know. I just came from that hole in the pavement, but before that I was, I think locked in a sacrifice or something else room.'' I answered him.

''Don't you dare lie to me! Do you even know who I am?!'' the man started shouting, what was his problem?

So being the smart person I am, I shouted right back at him.

''I am not lying to you! And to answer your answer, no I don't know who the fuck are you!'' 

And with that I think I got him furious. Because his eyes looked like they will pop out soon.

Well that would be hilarious if his eyes would actually pop out.

But then he calmed down. And right now he was looking at me like I had three yellow heads. Yes, I said yellow heads, deal with it.

Then he started to walk towards me. And being the stupid me, I turned around and started running.

Now you must think, why the heck is she running away? But after those past experiences, I have all the rights to run away. Maybe he is some serial killer.

I looked over my shoulder and saw that no one was standing there, but when I looked ahead i ran into a muscular chest.

I tried everything to get out of his hold, but nothing helped me. I even tried to kick his 'private area' but he blocked my foot.

''What do you want from me?!'' I shouted. I seriously don't know what is this dudes problem.

''What do you mean, what do I want from you? You know exactly what I want from you!''

''No, I don't! Who are you even? Some sick rapist? Let me go!'' I shouted while hitting his chest. And, boy, do I have to say his chest is like made from rocks. Seriously, what's wrong with him?

''Honey, calm down, I'm not going to hurt you and I'm not some sick rapist! And do you even know who am I?'' he asked. After he told me to calm down, I instantly did it. I don't know why, but I did it.

''How should I know, I don't even know where am I.''

''Well, for your information I am The Alpha King, and also your mate.''

After he said that I think my jaw broke and rolled off about 10 meters. He is The Alpha King. THE Alpha King. Do you even know what this means? He is the most powerful werewolf in the whole history. He has the power of like 20 alphas, or even more. And he said that I am his mate, but that's impossible because I already was rejected by my other mate. This has to be some sort of mistake.

''I think that you must be mistaken, I have a mate and I'm not your mate.'' I said and soon regretted those words.

You know those types of possessive alphas when they are like VERY possessive of their mates? Well then imagine an Alpha King being possessive, it's like ten times worse.

''Listen, I don't care if you have another mate. But I am your mate now and I'm not going to let you go. Am I clear?'' he said while using his demanding tone. I have to admit it that to other alphas his tone may have been worked, but because I am a rare wolf it doesn't work on me.

So being the stupid girl I am, I said.

''Now listen here, buddy. I don't care if you are The Alpha King, but don't ever use that tone with me again, because I am not going to listen, and for your information I don't know how the hell you are my mate, because my other mate rejected me, and I don't want that to happen again.''

After I said that, there was a little stinging pain in my heart. I haven't completely gotten over him yet, because he was my mate.

The mysterious men's eyes have softened a bit after I mentioned the rejection, but I don't need pity. I lived all my life without pity from other people. I'm sure I can handle it now by myself.

What surprised me next was that he hugged me and stroked my hair. I have to say, that was relaxing, and I soon found myself leaning on him.

''I know that you are in pain  now, and i can guarantee you that i will help you in every way that it's possible for you to be fully healed again. Because i know now you have a lot of emotional scars. I just wanted my mate all my life, and i can't imagine it without you. So what do you say? Will you come and join my pack?'' he said.

After his little speech I found myself thinking.

Should I go with him or not?

-------------------------

Hello, dear readers!

So as you see, FINALLY i uploaded a new chapter! i think you will love it and sorry for all the mistakes because english it's not my first language and yeah..

Have fun reading!

xoxo