Chapter 7

After I talked to Adam, Tina came in. She had a scared expression on her face. I wonder what lies she will tell now. But I'm still not sure about it. What if Adam lied and tried to be a nice guy, while In reality he is some kind of a monster.

Speaking of monsters, it reminds me of my pack. I wonder what they are doing right now? What if they are searching for me, but can't find me? I still hate them for what they've done to me. Some people say that 'hate' is a strong word and that most of the time, we just very dislike that person, but not hate them.

But in my case, it's not very a 'strong dislike', I know it's pure hate. I hope they will die in a hole. They don't deserve to live. Especially James. He has done so many bad things to me. But my wolf would still be with him, than be without a mate.

My wolf drives me insane. She always whimper's like a little baby, who wants food, but nobody gives him.

'Hey, I'm not a baby!' she said. Well look who finally has started talking to me.

'Yes you are! Could you just get over it and be happy for me that now I can live a good life without being beaten everyday? I thought that if you are my wolf, you will respect my decisions. But I thought wrong, you felt everything what I have felt, the pain, when they punched us, when HE carved with a silver knife in my skin a word that will always remind me how useless I am!!'

'But I need our mate! Maybe in the future he will change, don't you think?'

'He will never change, because monsters never EVER changes.' I stated to her and shut her down.

Suddenly someone was waving a hand in front of my face. What the...?

''You spaced out. Are you okay?'' Tina said. Then I remembered that she came in recently, after Adam. 

''Y-yeah, I'm okay, I just have a lot on my mind right now.''

''Well, I saw that'' she giggled. '' I came here to tell you that if you want breakfast we can go to eat somewhere''

''Thank you, but no, I'm not hungry right now.'' it feels weird because when she came in, her facial expression was shocking. It was like she saw a big spider who tried to kill her. But, if I saw it too, I probably would have shitted in my pants.

Or maybe I'm just seeing things. 

''Oh, then I will come later'' she said as she stood up.

''Wait, when you came in, you looked scared, what's up?''

''Ok, you seem as a nice girl, and I don't wanna scare you, but you should know something about Adam.'' her eyes were looking in every direction, but never met mine.

''What is it? When he was here, he seemed nice.'' I said. Suddenly it seemed like both people were lying, or just one of them. But I can't see which one. And now it seems that she is saying the truth.

''He does that to all his victims, please don't fall for him. Every time when someone stays here, he comes with his offer to 'stay at his place and work for him' and everyone that goes, after couple of weeks goes missing.'' she explained. Okay what the actual f***??

I think now I believe her. I sniffed the air, she is a werewolf... But why I didn't noticed it before?

''You.. you are a werewolf, why I didn't noticed it before?'' I asked her. 

''Because I am half werewolf and other half a witch. So when I want to cover my scent I just use my powers, you know?''

''Wow, I have never met, those kind of creatures. So you can't turn into a wolf, right?''

''Yes. And I know what Adam said to you in this room. I can hear, like you.'' she said.  Well that's something new.

''Actually when he left I thought that you are some hunter, or even a vampire, but now I think I believe you more than him.'' This day is getting weirder and weirder..

''I have to go now, but you can't be in a room with him alone anymore, this time he didn't touched you, but be careful next time. You HAVE to be with someone in a room when you are with him.''she said looking deadly in my eyes. I just nodded, because it was too much information for one day.

And then she left without another word. I must admit, I just laid all day in bed and just thought. What if she is right? What should I do? Do I have to go out of this hotel and start running like my life depended on it? But to look at it, in another way, my life could depend on it. I wonder what tomorrow will bring it for me. With those thoughts,I quickly fell asleep.

Josh P.O.V

We've been searching for her, for days, and we still couldn't find anything that we could relate to her. It's like she disappeared from earth. But James told me that she's alive and fine, because his wolf doesn't feel any pain from her wolf.

At least that's what he told me. Mandy is really and I mean REALLY is pissed of, because we are looking for Liana, most of the search is done by James. And she gets mad when he pushes her away from him. I mean if a girl is THAT desperate to get attention, then I don't know what to say, it disgusts me to no end. Even if she is my sister.

Okay, I know what you are thinking right now 'Isn't he supposed to love his sister even if she is a whore?'

To tell you the truth, I have never loved Mandy. She's just my sister, same blood, same parents, although, we have same eyes. But I know that deep down, I hate her with all my heart. I can't even stand her when she talks with her high pitched voice. Ahh! She better find her mate soon so she wouldn't bother us anymore. It would be best for everyone.

 --------------------------------------------

Hello my dear readers! : D

So this is a new chapter that i promised you to upload after New year's first weak, but i was thinking very hard, and i did it earlier. I have a lot of on my mind right now, so after 7 chapter, i don't know exactly when there will be chapter 8. 

But i have some good news. I am writing a new story which is called 'Everything has changed', i hope you'll like it and this story will be published very soon. : ))

Bye!!

P.S by the way Happy 2014 year!!!!