Chapter 19

Tina's P.O.V

I sat in this room, tied up to a chair that was covered in wolfsbane and couldn't move a thing. In my opinion, Adam REALLY has a witch working on his side, because I can't even control things with my mind. I'm so weak right now, I mean I don't even know where I am, much less what this smelly room is. It smells like... Like a hunter who has killed many animals, had put up the animals body's in the room and left it there to just rot. It's so disgusting.

But onto more important things, I wonder where Liana is, it's been like what, a week already, and I haven't got any news from her. But to think about it, she didn't really had anything that would give me out her location. I just hope that she's in a safer place, even if I don't know about it. I just hope I can get away from Adam as soon as I can. I don't want to be one of the many girls he has killed.

Jame's P.O.V

My wolf is going crazy without her. And he blames me for making her run away. I guess it kind of is my fault, I slept numerous times with her sister and not just her. I took part in her abuse and I didn't thought any of it. I know Josh is blaming me, but how can he judge, when he was the one who stopped protecting her. He should have done a better job while saving her.

Suddenly my phone rang.

"Hello?" I said.

"Is this Alpha James?" a man asked me. I knew that his voice was familiar and that I knew him from somewhere, but I didn't recall.

"Yes, it is him. Who's calling me?"

"I don't know if you remember me, I am Alpha Adam, I called you about your runaway mate, Liana, is that right?"

My heart started to beat faster, I remembered him, but the last time we talked, he said that Liana had run away, and he doesn't know where she is. After that, I just gave up on him.

"Yes, that's right, but you said that she had run away, did you found her?"

"No, I actually didn't, but I do have someone that probably knows where she is."

For a moment I thought that my heart stopped beating. He has someone that probably knows where my mate is. God, I'm still not used to calling Liana my mate.

"Well then, what are we waiting for, I'll get my beta and a couple of my warriors and I'll come to your pack and..." But I was cut off.

"No, that person isn't in my pack house or anywhere near it" He said. "I, uh, do you know where my hotel is? I think when you were younger you came with your father to my hotel, the one in the woods, maybe you recall that?"

I thought about it, and I did actually recalled it, but I didn't knew that that hotel was Alpha's Adam's. My father was doing business there, and as he said 'Grown-ups business', to this day I'm still not sure what he was doing there and if I couldn't listen to it, then why the hell did he took me with him in the first place?

"Yes I do actually, when do you want me to come?" I asked.

"Well first of all, I just needed you to remember my hotel, and second of all grab a piece of paper and something to write, I'll give you directions to where EXACTLY you'll need to go from my hotel"

As I was writing I noticed Josh was in the room with me. I just showed him to sit, while I was still writing the directions.

As the call ended I turned to Josh.

"I think we'll find out where Liana is, very soon" I said.