Chapter 1

I was being beaten. Again. Every time when they see me they start to beat me, spit on me, or even push downstairs. But that doesn't hurt. It hurts the most when they are calling me names. Because then I think that those words are really true. They are calling me fat, whore, slut, and other words.

Today was just an ordinary day including the beatings. My ribs were aching, I think they broke two or three of them. And now I have a new word, a waste of space. It seems that every word is true. 

I have a brother and a sister. They are what you would call 'perfect' My brother's name is Josh, he is very popular at school just like Mandy, my sister. They both have tanned skins, big blue eyes, and blonde hair. They look like models, while I am pale, not like vampires, my hair is brown I don't even call them brown because they lost their color a long time ago. My eyes are dull green mixed with blue. I don't even eat now, 'cause nobody lets me. They say that I'm already fat enough. And I believe them.

Sometimes I think about suicide. There's nothing in this world worth living for. My parents hate me also. They think I am just a mistake they made. 

------------------------

So this is my first chapter of Rejected Mate. And i really want to hear your opinion.I know it's not very long, but next chapter would be more longer, i just need your opinion and please tell me do you want me to write more?