{3}

Harry

I woke up the next morning with Oliver's foot in my face. Bambi was sleeping next to Niall and Molly wasn't anywhere to be seen. I had to be at the restaurant by 6 and it was already 5:47. I must have slept through my alarm.

Shit.

I rushed out of bed and into some jeans, my t shirt that I had to wear, and some shoes. I brushed my teeth quickly as I tried to rush out of the house.

"Daddy?" I turned around when I heard the sweet voice of my daughter behind me.

"Hi, baby. What are you doing up?" I checked the clock. It was almost six. I was going to be late.

"I don't feel good, daddy."

"What's going on?"

"My tummy hurts."

"Let me go wake up your dad, I am running late for work." I panicked.

Before I could walk down the hall, Bambi had already thrown up on my shoes and the bottom of my pants.

I just sighed before I grabbed the house phone off the wall and dialed the number for my boss. He answered on the third ring.

"Good morning, Harry."

"Hey. I know this is last minuet and I am terribly sorry but is it okay if I'm a little late to work. My daughter is throwing up and I-"

"Harry, say no more." I was so glad I had an understanding boss.

"Sir, I am so sorry. I will be in tomorrow." I said. I hated missing work. I loved to be around my family but missing work meant missing money and Niall and I needed the money.

"It's just one day, Harry. Take care of your daughter. I'll see you tomorrow."

"Thank you so much, sir."

"No problem. Thank you for calling, have a nice day."

"You, too."

"Alright, bye bye now."

"Goodbye." I hung up and looked down at Bambi who looked like she was about to puke again.

"Come on baby, lets get you into the tub." I said as I picked her up and brought her to the bathroom. I had taken off my shoes and my pants while starting a semi warm bath for Bambi.

"Daddy, you're in your underwear!" She giggled.

"Well, you threw up on my pants." I said. She frowned and looked down at the bath tub. "I'm sorry, daddy."

"It's okay, baby." I said before kissing her forehead.

I helped her undress before she got into the tub. I handed her, her spongie and her special princess shampoo before I stood up.

"Daddy's going to go put on different clothes okay?"

"Okay." She frowned while she sat in the warm water.