{24}

Niall

I laid down in mine and Harry's bed a couple of nights later. Harry had been acting very strange since he called me on the phone the other day, and I couldn't figure it out. He wouldn't act this way over a stupid chick flick. If a chick flick was bothering him then he would talk about it with me and complain until I watched it with him.

I sighed and looked over and watched Harry come into the bedroom with a tooth brush in his mouth. "Have you seen my cell phone, I can't find it." Harry said with a mouth fool of tooth paste and his tooth brush. He was looking under piles of a clothes and even the pillows.

"Why do you need your cell phone?" I asked. Harry looked up at me with a cold look and I said, "I mean, why do you need your cell phone while you're brushing your teeth?"

"I just do. Have you seen it?" He growled while lifting up blankets and more pillows.

"No, I haven't." I mumbled. Harry sighed before going back into the bathroom to finish brushing his teeth. I picked up my cell phone and logged onto Facebook so i could see what all my friends and family were up to and what they were sharing.

It was a very boring process.

I could hear Harry spit and rinse out the sink before he gargled his mouth wash and spit that out as well. I waited in the sheets while Harry came back to bed with out a shirt on. He seemed rather distant and I didn't like it, I wanted to know what was wrong with him.

He crawled into bed and reached for the remote on his side of the bed and pointed it towards the tv before turning it on. I grabbed the remote and turned the tv off as soon as some cooking show came on.

"What the hell?" He whined.

"Pay attention to me." I said. Harry sighed and rolled his eyes while running a hand over his face. I did the same as him just to show him what an idiot he looked like.

"Come on, Harry. When was the last time we really had some alone time together?" I said while slowly slipping on top of him so I could straddle his lap.

"Niall," He sighed.

"What?"

"We sleep alone every night."

"Yeah but all we do is sleep." I pouted while running my hands up his toned chest. I couldn't even feel him growing hard when I grinned against him... what was his deal?

"Sleep sounds pretty good right now." Harry sighed. I frowned before sitting up straighter and crossing my arms.

"What?" He asked.

"What's the matter?"

"Nothing, I'm just really tired."

"Then wake up." I smirked before leaning down onto him again so I could press our lips together. He kissed me back of course but he kissed back after a couple seconds into me kissing him. I pulled away and grabbed his face, pressing our lips together again and grinding our lower halves together.

Harry placed his hands on my waist and I smiled a little to myself because he started to grind against me; now we were getting somewhere.

"Come on, Harry. I want you to give it to me." I said as I ground my hips with his. I had my hands on his neck, pulling at his hair while I breathed heavily; our foreheads pressed together.

"Niall," Harry mumbled.

"Yeah?" I said as sexy as I could.

"I-"

"You're what? Tell me, baby." I whispered to him while leaving kisses along his neck.

"N-niall. Niall stop. Stop." He said as he gripped my waist firmly and held me in place. I gave him a confused look as I sat up straight. What the hell was his problem.