{10}

Harry

"Thank you so much," Cough cough, "Sir." Niall said before hanging up the phone.

"Nice job on the coughing, that really added to the lie." I smirked at my husband before pulling on his waist and brining him into a long passionate kiss.

"Ew! Daddy no!" Bambi yelled. I laughed and pulled away.

"We're just kissing." I chuckled.

"Kissing is gross."

"You're very right so don't ever do it." Niall smiled down at our daughter.

"Kissing is for grownups." Bambi gaged.

I smirked before kissing Niall again in front of our daughter.

"Thank god I'm a grownup." I smirked while leaning in to kiss him again.

He laughed before pushing me off him.

"But sometimes grownups need a break from kissing," he said.

"Bambi, are you ready for school?" I asked, bending down to her level.

"Yep."

"Where's your brother?" Niall asked.

"Oliver!" Bambi yelled but we didn't hear an answer.

"Oliver! Are you ready for school?" I yelled.

"Yes! Hold on I'm coming." Oliver groaned as he walked into the living room.

"Alright, everyone in the car!" I announced to the kids.

They walked out the front door while Niall grabbed his keys. I followed them all out to our car before we all piled in like one big happy family.

"Off we go." I smiled.

**

Niall

"Holy shit I can't believe I have you all to myself, all day long." Harry groaned while pushing me up against our front door. We literally just got home and the first thing he did was put his hands and lips on me.

"How many times are you going to fuck me today?" I groaned while Harry continued to leave kisses on my neck.

"As many times as I can, baby boy."

Harry attached his lips to mine before pressing his body deeper into me, his hands on either side of my head and his groin rubbing against my own.

Harry pulled his mouth away and I was completely out of the breath while he pressed his lips to my neck again, making me feel so good.

"H-harry." I whispered.

"Shhhh, let's get these clothes off of you, okay?" Harry began to take my shirt off, throwing it over the couch. I quickly took his shirt off and then pulled on his sweats, playing with his boner inside of his sweat pants.

"Oh yeah, just like that." Harry moaned while holding onto the back of my neck, breathing heavily while I pumped him slowly.

"Let's go to the bedroom." I said before pulling my hand out from his sweat pants.

Harry nodded and took my hand, leading me into our bedroom where he pushed me onto the bed, the soft mattress hitting my back as I laid on the bed, waiting for Harry to take me.

"Roll over on your stomach." Harry ordered me.

I did as he said, rolling over onto my stomach and letting him pull down my sweat pants, revealing nothing underneath them.