{14}

Harry

It was Saturday and Niall didn't have to work. I had been thinking about what Niall had said about me spending some one on one time with Oliver and how I should ask him what he wanted to do.

Niall was still asleep beside me looking so peaceful. I kissed his forehead and slowly slid out of bed. I pulled on some pajama pants and slowly walked out of the bedroom. It was a little bit after 10am so I was sure the kids were still asleep. I walked to their bedroom and slowly pushed the door open with my hand. I saw Bambi quietly playing with Molly and the kittens while Oliver still slept soundly.

"Morning, princess," I said softly as I crouched beside Oliver's bed.

Bambi turned her head around and faced me. She smiled and told me good morning as well.

"Is daddy awake?" she asked.

When I shook my head no she asked if she could wake him up. I told her that it would be okay, so she took off out of the room. Listening carefully, I heard Bambi walk into mine and Niall's room. I heard her little voice asking for him to wake up. Knowing Niall, he probably hadn't heard her. So she said it a little louder. After a few moments passed, I heard Bambi let out a scream and then a giggle; Niall was awake now.

I put my focus back on Oliver sleeping. He looked like an angel; I almost didn't want to wake him. I began to play with the ends of his hair; smiling at the fact it felt just like Niall's. I then moved my fingers to Oliver's little lips. They were just small and soft; just like Niall's. I sighed softly. I loved my son. I loved my daughter. I know I favor Bambi more and I know it's wrong. It's really wrong. I shouldn't have favorites.

"Dad?"

I looked at his face when I heard his soft morning voice; he was awake.

"Yeah, bud?"

"Why are you playing with my lips?"

I chuckled and sighed.

"They're just so soft. But now that you're awake, I wanted to tell you that today? It's just gonna be me and you."

Oliver sat up and rubbed his eyes.

"Just us? What about Bambi?"

"Nope. It's just me and you, Oliver. Your sister is gonna stay here with daddy. Today is our day, okay? We can do whatever you want to."

"Really?"

I swear that little boy smiled so big it took up his entire face.

"Of course, Oliver. So, where do you want to go first? Are you hungry?"

He nodded.

"I want pancakes!"

I smiled big.

"Pancakes? Well what else are you hungry for?"

He began to list off a bunch of breakfast items ranging from eggs to bananas. I swear Oliver had an obsession for bananas just like me. Bambi wouldn't even touch them. Yes, she'd eat fruit, just not bananas.