{7}

Niall

"Harry, Harry hurry come here!" I yelled at my husband after I got off the phone.

"What's wrong?" He asked franticly with a razor in his hand and a half shaved face. I chuckled a little; Harry calmed down.

"You look really handsome." I couldn't help but laugh.

"So nothing is wrong?" He asked.

"No, no everything is great." I smiled wide. I couldn't wait to tell him.

"Who was that on the phone?" He asked. I just smirked at him and waited for his face to light up.

"D-did you get the job?" He asked with pure excitement on his face. I let out a weird "Uh huh" noise before Harry wrapped his arms tightly around me.

"Niall I am so happy for you!" He said squeezing me tight.

"I got a job!" I was so happy I had a job. It was just a receptionist job at a different publishing company but I didn't care! I was going to be wearing suits and ties and coming home every night to see Harry and the kids. We were going to keep the house, we were going to be happy.

"We have to go get you suits now!" Harry smiled wildly. I chuckled before kissing the side of his cheek that was shaved.

"My schedule is great, too! I'll be able to take the kids to school in the morning and I'll be home by 5:30 every night- besides weekends, which I don't work weekends- and I'll come home to you and the kids every night,"

"Niall, you're rambling." Harry chuckled.

"I'm sorry, I'm just so excited."

"I think this calls for a little celebration."

"Celebration?" I asked.

"Let's take the kids out to dinner tonight, on me." Why was he so good to me? What did I do to deserve someone like Harry?

No one deserved Harry... Harry didn't even deserve Harry... He's too good of a person for anyone, and somehow I get be the lucky guy that gets to call him my husband.

**

After battling with the kids for thirty minutes on where we wanted to eat, Harry and I decided on taking the kids to Chucky Cheese. Liam and his family were coming to join us as well, the kids were excited to go to such a fun place.

"Oliver, I need you to listen to me carefully," I said slowly as I looked into my son's blue eyes; he got those from me.

"You have to behave okay? I really don't want us to get kicked out okay? Can you please just follow the rules?"

"How come you never yell at Bambi?" He grumbled.

"I'm not yelling at you,"

"How come you never tell Bambi to be good?" He frowned. I looked up to see if Harry was even listening on this conversation, but he was off chatting away with Liam and Sophia so I turned my attention back to Oliver.

"Between me and you?" I started, Oliver nodded and I continued.

"Bambi is a goody two shoes, she never had any fun."

"But at school she looks like she's having fun."

"But school is so boring right?" I tried to bribe my son.

"Yeah."

"And breaking the rules is so much better right?"

"Yeah!"