{5}

Niall

Today I was enrolling Oliver and Bambi into a new school; I had to meet up with the principal and talk things over with him.

Oliver was just excited he would be going to the same school Jacob was going to, and Bambi refused to go to a school with out her brother there. It was just best we put them both into a new school.

"Mr. Styles, Principal Lewis is ready to see you."

I smiled at the office lady before grabbing both my kids and taking them back into the principal's office. I felt like I had done this a million times already.

"Oliver, I need you on your best behavior."

"I know, Dad."

"Can you stop acting like you're a teenager and just listen to what I-"

"Hello Mr. Styles, what a pleasure to meet you." Principal Lewis interrupted me. I smiled and shook his hand before following him into his office with Oliver and Bambi beside me.

"So, I hear you want to enroll your kids here at Blackwood Elementary?"

"Yes."

"Now, I've been looking at Oliver's transcripts and... I have to say. For someone in the first grade, he has the record of a delinquent eighth grader." Principal Lewis chuckled. I laughed nervously before shaking Oliver's shoulder and trying to fix the situation.

"He's a good kid, I can promise that."

"Now, at this school, we don't tolerate bullies."

"My brother isn't a bully." Bambi crossed her arms and stood up so the principal would take her more seriously I'm assuming; he just smiled and laughed.

"Bambi, please sit down." I said.

"Are they twins?" Lewis asked. I nodded.

"Un-Identical." I said.

"I see. Anyways, it says here at Oliver's last school, he had three suspensions, 7 fights, a food fight in the cafeteria, he snuck into the lunch room to steel an extra brownie, he glued a thumb tack to the librarians chair, hid the school flag in one of the history books, charged kids money to play dodge ball, took the music teachers wig and hid it in the janitors closet, held un-organized school functions on school property during school hours, and he was recently expelled."

"Really? That's all that's on there?" Oliver has done much more than just that, trust me.

"Mr. styles, your son's record doesn't look very good here."

"Look, I know. But you've gotta trust me on this. My son is a good kid, all those fights he was in were started by someone else. Look, My kids were picked on because they have two Dads. My husband and I don't want them in that kind of environment. Look, Oliver may be a jokester or the class clown but he is a good kid and a good student. Give him a chance."

"Mr. Styles,"

"Look at his grades! They're excellent! he's a very bright kid, and I can assure you he's not a bully. He just stands up for himself and I don't see what's wrong with that."

"And what about little miss Bambi over here? Her records look spotless."

"I never do anything wrong." She smirked. Oliver rolled his eyes and scoffed beside me.

"Oh please, you're the most annoying sister ever."

"Oliver not now." I begged.

"Mr. Styles, I'm sure your kids are wonderful, but according to Oliver's records-"