{8}

Niall

Today I started my new job. It was mostly just a training day, but I was still nervous, who wouldn't be?

Harry helped me dress into my suit this morning and he kept telling me how bad he wanted to fuck me senseless in it (it was hard to object), but I said no. The kids were being difficult as ever, it was basically the same morning as the day before, except this morning I would have a job.

"I packed you a lunch today." Harry smirked while holding up a paper bag. I couldn't help but smile before I kissed my husband and thanked him for the nice gesture.

"What's in there?" I asked. I tired to open the bag but Harry just closed it and shook his head.

"You can't look until your lunch break."

"I can't?"

"No. It's too special."

"Too special? So what if I want to open it at break?"

"You can't."

"Why not?" I pushed. I wanted to know what was in there.

"Because right around lunch time, you'll be stressed. You'll be like, oh my god do I even fit in here? Why is no one talking to me? What the hell am I doing? Am I doing everything right? And then you'll open your lunch and you'll think of me, and me is telling you that everything is going to be alright."

I sat my lunch down on the table and pulled Harry close to me before I hugged him. I loved holding Harry, he was so much taller and more muscular than me and it was like hugging a giant teddy bear full of love.

I loved him. I really, really loved him and everything about him. I loved his stubbornness, his dorky jokes, his caring heart, his attitude, his carefree personality, I loved his smile and his squeak when he laughed, I loved his messy long hair and his mossy green eyes. I loved him so much that it hurt me to think of loving anyone else. Why would I ever want to love anyone else- besides my kids- when I have Harry?

"I love you." I said into the crook of his neck.

"All because I made you lunch?"

"No, because of the thought that was put into it."

"I'm a pretty great husband aren't I?" He smirked.

"Over and beyond." I smiled before kissing his lips again.

We were kind of in the middle of making out when I heard Oliver make a gagging noise.

"Ew!" He yelled. I heard Harry laugh while he pulled away.

"We're just kissing, Oliver." Harry laughed.

"Kissing is gross."

"I'm glad you feel that way." I said while rubbing the hair on top of his head.

"Ready for school?" Harry asked.

"Yeah." Oliver said while reaching into the fruit basket and grabbing a small green apple that came from our apple tree in the back yard.

"Bambi!" I called out.

"Yeah?"

"We're leaving!"

"I'm coming!" Little paddles of feet were heard when she came running into the living room. Oliver and Bambi went out of the front door, I kissed Harry goodbye one last time before I had to leave.

"I love you." I said.

"I love you more. Good luck today." He smiled.

"I'll need it."