{4}

Niall

A couple weeks have passed and I can safely say that Bambi is no longer sick; which both Harry and I are forever grateful for. But the downside is, we--or really I--still haven't found a school for Oliver. I also still haven't found a job. Harry keeps telling me that it's okay, but for me it's not. Yes, I love spending time with Oliver at home, but sometimes I want to get out of the house and work, you know? I adore both of my kids so much, but there are those times that I'd like to get away for a bit and a job would do that.

I looked up from the daily newspaper when I heard Harry walk into the living room while on the phone; the twins were in their room playing.

"Yeah, that's totally okay if you come over. I know Bambi and Oliver love to play with your kids," Harry said into the phone.

He must've been talking to Liam or Sophia. They had two kids like us. Jacob was Bambi and Oliver's age while Elizabeth, or Lizzie, was four. Their kids were pretty cute, but not as cute as Bambi and Oliver. I know, it sounds bad that I'm saying that, but they're my kids. It's normal to think you have the cutest kids in the world. Plus Bambi won a cutest baby contest one year while Oliver won the next contest a year later. So I think I can say that my kids are the cutest.

"We can chat over some tea while the kids play. We can catch up on what's been happening, yeah?"

I just watched as Harry continued to speak into the phone until I heard Bambi scream.

"Yeah. We'll see you in a bit. I gotta see why Bambi screamed."

Harry hung up the same time I stood up from the couch. We both ran down the hall to the kids' bedroom to see Bambi holding Molly in her arms.

"What happened?" I asked.

"Why did you scream, princess?" Harry questioned.

Bambi turned towards us and sniffled a bit. She readjusted Molly in her arms then began to speak.

"O-Oliver said Molly was fat," she nearly cried.

"But she is!" Oliver said as he stood beside his sister.

"No she's not! Apologize to her now!"

I heard Harry chuckle.

"She's my daughter for sure," he laughed.

"OUR daughter. She's our daughter, Harry," I reminded him.

Both of the kids looked at us in confusion. I sighed then got down to their level.

"Oliver...I need you to please apologize to--"

"I'm not apologizing to a cat, dad," he said as he folded his arms over his chest.

"Oliver...please."

He shook his head no. God, he was such a stubborn child. I suppose he got it from me.

"Apologize to Molly!" Bambi screamed.

"Bambi, sweetheart, yelling at your brother isn't going to help," Harry told her.