{23}

Harry

I took in a big breath before I entered the office of the devil himself. Niall didn't know I was here, neither did my mum or sister; no one knew I was here. I shouldn't have been here but I wanted to protect my kids and end all of this once and for all.

He needed to leave my family alone and I knew he wouldn't until I talked to him, there must have been something he wanted from me.

"Yes, cancel all meetings today and tell Clair to pick up my dry cleaning by four o'clock please- yes, thank you very much- okay, bye bye now." Chris spoke on the phone. After six years, he still looked the same. Except this time he had more scruff on his chin and he had a few grey hairs but other than that, he looked the same as he did the last time I ever saw him. I was honestly shocked and breathless, I had no idea what to say to him.

"Well hello, Harry. It's been a while." He smiled softly. My cheeks turned red as I boiled with anger. I wanted to shove him against the wall and punch the shit out of him for all the shit he's put me and my family through.

"Don't act like we're friends, Chris. We were never friends." I gritted my teeth as he came near me, leaving his desk.

"Oh come on. I know we have a bad past but-"

"There is no but. I'm here to tell you myself to leave my fucking family alone. You leave my kids alone, do you hear me?"

"Your kids? Oh yes, your kids. How are they?" He acted as if he forgot about my kids... What the hell was his problem?

"Scared shitless because of you."

"I haven't touched your kids. Ever." He smirked a little and I growled deep in my throat.

"You went to their school and tried to take them. Who in their right minds does that kind of shit?" I scoffed.

"I would never do such a thing."

"Then you hired someone to do it! I'm not fucking stupid Chris! I'm serious, leave my kids alone."

"I hear you've been having some money trouble, is that true?" Suddenly the subject was changed and I didn't like where it was headed. Chris and money were two very bad combinations.

"Who told you that?"

"Oh that doesn't matter, what matters is if it's true or not." He smirked as he sat on the edge of his desk. I glared with my hands at fist by my sides, trying my hardest not to kill the mother fucker.

"Don't act so surprised, Harry. We both know how much you hated the fame, we both know that's not what you wanted... so why would you get back into the boxing business if you didn't need the money? Six years later when you have two kids and a husband... that doesn't seem odd to you?" He had a point. Chris was an asshole but he was smart as hell, and if anyone could see past me, it was sadly him.

"Why do you even care?" I choked.

"Oh trust me, I don't. I couldn't care less. I actually wanted to propose an idea to you."

"Are you kidding me?" He couldn't just say that over the phone? He had to harass my family?

"Oh come on, I would never hurt your kids. That was just a scare to get you here." He chuckled.

"You are such a sick man."

"Admit it. You wouldn't have came here unless I was threatening your family right? If I would have told you over the phone I wanted to meet up because I had an idea, you would blow me off and probably change your number." He smirked. I just stood there because I really didn't know what to say.