{21}

Harry

It felt good to be back in the business; with Niall by my side and my kids supporting me with him, I felt invincible. I didn't know how much I actually missed boxing until I started again. I missed the days when Niall and I would spend our time training at the gym and going home for sexy showers, too. I missed looking at him after I had won a match; he always looked so proud and it was personally one of my favorite things.

I was surprised, but extremely happy, that I didn't have to do much traveling. I knew I would have to sooner or later, especially because I was signed with a different management now, but I was just happy I was still able to be close with my family. I knew it wouldn't last long, so I savored the moments we had.

*

"Dad?" Oliver's voice woke me from my slumber. I had passed out on the couch in my mothers living room without even realizing it. I also didn't realize how hard it was raining outside.

"Yeah squirt?" I asked.

"Can I sleep with you and Dad tonight?" He asked sheepishly. I smiled before I sat up on the couch and grabbed his hand.

"Of course. Let's go grab your sister and we'll go to my room." I smiled at him. Oliver nodded and followed me down the hall towards his sisters bedroom where I found her sleeping soundly with Molly curled up at her feet.

I missed Molly curling up at my feet, it had been a while since I've even seen her.

"Bambi," I whispered as I shook her awake.

"Hmm," She hummed.

"Come to Daddy's room okay? Just for tonight." I whispered. Oliver grabbed Molly behind me and she let out a loud meow. I turned around and said, "Oliver, please don't bug her."

"But she wants to sleep with us." He frowned.

"Just be careful with her okay? She's old." I said. Molly was my first kid, she was my first love probably, who knows. I loved her before I even knew I had feelings for Niall.

And back then she wasn't even real.

"Come on, Bambi." I saw a flash outside the window and I prepared myself for a roll of thunder that would soon enough scare the shit out of Bambi and Molly.

When the thunder rolled through, Molly pressed her claws into Oliver's arms, making me groan and Bambi jumped out of bed and into my arms faster than the speed of light.

I carried Bambi with Oliver by my side out to mine and Niall's room. I knew Niall wouldn't mind, he did enjoy when the kids slept with us. He wouldn't admit it, but I knew he loved it.

Once in mine and Niall's place, the kids ran to the bedroom at the sound of thunder. Molly clawed Oliver again and he just pushed her to the floor where she went and hid under the couch. I sighed and shook my head as I went into our bedroom where I saw Niall sitting up with a shocked expression on his face while the kids invaded his privacy.

"Harry, what the hell?" He asked me.

"You owe us money!" Oliver yelled.

"No I don't, you disturbed my sleep. You owe me money, what the hell is going on?" He asked as he directed that last part to me.

"There's a storm, the kids are scared." I said. Niall's shoulders slumped before he laid back on the bed and nodded.

"I guess that's a good excuse.... Fine. They can stay." I crawled into bed with my husband and children while the storm passed through. Niall looked uncomfortable as hell but I knew he wouldn't say anything, which made me chuckle to myself as I fell asleep with my family.