Vic Imagine (part 1)

You looked out over the massive crowd from your position on stage. It was absolutely huge and you were so happy with how far your band has come.

It was your first year playing mainstage on warped tour and it was everything you've been dreaming of from when you were a teenager going to warped tour shows.

You you screamed the last lines of the last song on your set list into the mic giving yourself one more moment afterwards to take it all in before you thanked the crowd for coming out and running off the stage.

You had a huge smile plastered on your face as you went down the steps on the mainstage.

"hey, awesome performance Y/N." Kenny (warped tour stage manager) said patting you on the back as you left.

"thanks man." you said. You went to start walking but didnt get too far because you ran into someone. you grabbed onto their shirt to stop yourself from falling. you looked up at the face who you ran into. To your pleasure it happened to be the very attractive looking Vic Fuentes.

"Whoa there hehe, s-sorry." He stuttered out nervously as he took his hands off your waist which you hadn't noticed were there.

"Sorry, it was probably my fault." you said. you were prone to clumsiness.

"I watched your set by the way. it was great, you're a really great performer." He said. this meant a lot from him considering he was one of your favorite modern vocalists out there.

"Thank you so much. That's crazy coming from you. I'm a huge pierce the veil fan. I'm so glad i finally get to meet you." You said. you could see his face light up when you told him you were a fan. He seemed oddly nervous to talk to you which was very endearing. Before he could say anything else Jaime seemed to come out of nowhere and put his arm around Vic casually.

"Whoa Vic isnt this that singer that you cant stop talking about?" Jaime said pointing to you. You giggled as Vic struggled out of his grip.

"Yeah i think this is? Hey Y/N, Vic talks about how cute you are all the time, you should really do the guy a favor and go out with him." Mike said joining the conversation along with Tony. You were laughing really hard at this point just from the whole situation.

"I fucking hate you guys, get out of here." Vic said laughing, lightly pushing Mike away. He was blushing.

"Alright, tell me how it goes man." Jaime said as the rest of the boys left to get to the stage.

"I'm so sorry. i'm swear i'm going to murder those assholes one day." Vic said laughing nervously. You laughed and ran your fingers through your hair.

"Its fine. so if all of those things they said were true then you wouldn't mind taking my number and calling me sometime?" You asked stepping a little closer to him. He looked up at you in disbelief.

"Um yeah, that'd be g-great. or we could hang out, but it doesnt have to be like a thing we can just hang out as friends if you want or not at all and i can always leave if you get sic of me and-"

"Vic." you cut off his adorable rambling. he looked up at you. "id really like to go out on a date with you sometime." You said smiling. He smiled back and looked down at the ground. "Give me your phone and ill put my number in" You said. he took out his phone and handed it to you, letting you put your number in and give it back.

He smiled and put his phone back in his pocket. "ill text you okay." He said with a huge grin that he couldnt keep off his face.

"Can't wait." You said letting him pass you to get to the stage. You were a smiling mess as he left and your whole band came up behind you and started throwing all kinds of questions at you.

"Whoah was that Vic Fuentes you were just talking to?!" Your guitarist asked making you turn to look at him.

"Um i think flirting is the term used for what just happened." Your drummer said. They all knew you wanted to meet Vic and liked him even though you hadn't actually met him yet.

They all just made you smile wider as you replayed what had just happened in your mind. Your going on a date with Vic Fuentes. You were ecstatic.

8IqfigPFo!

Pierce The Veil Imaginesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें