Tony Imagine

Anon: Can you do an imagine where Tony Perry (from ptv) is one of your brothers friends & he comes over to your house all the time, then your brother has to leave or he’s asleep & you & tony talk then find some alcohol & you get drunk, then he confesses his love for you & it all is super fluffy

 You lied on the couch about to fall asleep when you heard your brother’s door open. Your brother’s extremely attractive friend, Tony, walked out and sat on the couch next to you.

"Your brother fell asleep so I decided to chill with you." He said.

"Cool, I was about to go to bed though." You said. You wanted to hang out with him but you would probably embarrass yourself.

"Aww not you too. Lets do something fun." He exclaimed.

"Ok. we can eat mac n cheese and watch the powerpuff girls?" You said. You and him were pretty close considering he wasn’t even your friend.

"Ok but everything is better with alcohol!" He said getting up and going back to your brother’s room. He came back with a bottle of whisky.

*************************

Well the whisky was gone and you were both pretty drunk. You both were sitting on the floor leaned up against the back of the couch. You guys had been talking for a long time now. You guys had resorted to confession time. It was Tony’s turn.

"Confession: Ok umm, I have had a crush on you for a long time. I’ve been trying to get over it but I can’t." You didn’t fully understand it at first but then you did and I hit you hard.

"Whoa umm Confession: I think I like you too." You said looking him in the eyes. You both sat there for a moment looking at each other before he dipped his head in and kissed you. You wrapped your arms around his neck and he grabbed your waist.

"Confession: I think I could get used to that." He said, pulling away with a smirk.

"Confession: me too." You smiled breathlessly

A/N: sorry this one was really short