Vic Imagine

DacelynRogers: can you do one where you get abused and Vic finds you and he helps you get better? love you xx

"Are you sure you don’t want to just stay the night." Vic said looking over at you from the driver’s seat.

"I can’t. I have to get home." You sighed. You had just been hanging out with your best friend Vic for a couple hours before your boyfriend, Derick, got home. The truth was, you really wanted to stay with Vic. God, you never wanted him to leave. But your boyfriend would not be having that. You couldn’t even tell him that you hung out with him just now because he would get really mad. Deep down, you kind of liked Vic more than friends. You were the worlds worst girlfriend. I mean you wanted your best friend and had to keep secrets just to see him. no wonder Derick was so hard on you.

"Ok. I guess I’ll see you later then." He said, unsure of himself. He came forward and hugged you. You wanted this moment to last forever. But eventually you had to let go and get out of the car.

"Bye Vic." You said shutting the door.

You began to walk up the path and stopped in your tracks when you realized that there were lights on inside the house. Derick was home.

You walked into the house and saw him on the couch. 

"Hey, can you tell me why you were just getting out of Vics car?" He said getting up from the couch. There was no way of getting out of this one.

"We were just hanging out." You mumbled trying to push past him.

"Then why the fuck didn’t you tell me!" He said backhanding you so hard that you fell to the floor. You tried not to cry at the pain.

"You fucking cheating worthless bitch." He yelled kicking you in the stomach. You didn’t even try to get up. You knew you couldn’t. He went to kick you again and you cringed. But it never came. You opened your eyes and saw that Vic had tackled him to the ground and was now beating the shit out of him.

"You think it’s Ok to treat her like that you fucking sack of shit!" He yelled punching him in the face repeatedly. You thought about stopping him but then realized that there was no reason to. Then Derick would only beat Vic up and that would be a lot worse than this way.

Derick was passed out on the floor and Vic got up and rushed over to you pulling you into his lap. He pulled you into his lap. And pulled out his phone.

"911, I’ve got two people here that are pretty beaten up. It was an abusive relationship so I’m going to need a couple police officers and an ambulance…yea, the address is Y/A…Ok." He said hanging up the phone.

"Vic. You didn’t have to call the police." You said but instantly regret because it hurt so bad to talk. You thought you might have broken a rib.

"Oh god, I’m so sorry I didn’t see this earlier!" He said desperately holding you close.

"Vic. I love you." You said. He just stared down at you for a second and then pressed his lips to yours. His kiss was so perfect. It was so soft and gentle compared to Derick. His arms slowly wrapped tighter around you, bringing you closer. This is how love was supposed to feel.

You liked the feeling a lot.