Jaime Imagine

Can I request a thing??:33 can I request a personal one where I’m jacks sister but I fall in love with Jaime while touring and then jack catches me in jaimes bunk w/ him and he like goes all protective bro on Jaime omg. //names faith btw :3 thank Xx

“I think I’m going to bed.” You said getting up from your spot on the couch next to Jaime. You were currently on tour with your brother Jack and his band. They were touring with Pierce the Veil and A day to Remember and you had a major crush on the bass player of Pierce the Veil, Jaime. You had been flirting with him the whole tour trying to at least be friends with him. He seemed to like you as a friend but you wanted to be more than that. You had to face the fact that that would never happen and you couldn’t really act on it. It would make everyone feel uncomfortable. Especially your brother. If for some weird reason Jaime did like you, Jack would never approve. It was easier just to ignore it.

“Ok, Night Y/N.” Jack said. You walked back to the bunks and started to crawl into yours.

“Y/N wait.” You heard Jaime say from behind you. He leaned up against one of the bunks. He sounded really nervous.

“What.” You leaned against the side of your bunk.

He took a deep breath. “Ok. I have to say it. I like you Y/N.” You couldn’t believe your ears. Your mouth dropped open slightly. Did Jaime just tell you that he likes you!?

“You wha-.” You breathed, unsure whether you heard him correctly.

“Yes. I like you… Like, LIKE like you.” He looked down at his feet and started fiddling with his hands behind his back.

“I’m sorry I just coul-“ You didn’t let him finish because you leaned forward and pressed your lips to his. He was stunned for a second and didn’t respond. But then he started kissing back and wrapped his arms around you, bringing you closer.

“WHAT THE FUCK!” Oh my god! Jack had walked in the room. You pushed Jaime away.

“We w-were just- uhm” You stuttered out.

“What is going on!?” He said. The room fell into a moment of silence.

“Ok this might be a shock but I really like your sister.” Jaime said. Jack closed his eyes and took a deep breath.

“Y/N.” He said. Quietly.

“I like him a lot too.” You said biting your lip.

“Ok I guess I have no right to keep you guys apart but I swear to god Jaime! If you hurt her I’ll fuck you up!” He said.

“I promise. I won’t.” He said grinning. Jack walked back to the rest of the bands leaving you two alone again.

Jaime grabbed your hands and pulled you forwards to kiss you again. He was all smiley and it was adorable.

“Oh yea. And no sex on the bus!” You heard Jack yell from the front of the bus. You both just laughed and continued to kiss.