Tony Imagine

Anon: can you do a tony perry imagine were your a highschool teacher and one day at work the students ask about your tattoo’s and when you tell them about the matching turtle one you have with Tony, he walks in, and your really happy cause he was on tour? and the class is just like “aaaw”, and some of them are shocked because there fans of his? sorry if this is weird >.<

You sat at your desk trying to get some sort of work done. But really, you wanted the bell to ring just as much as the students did. When you got home your boyfriend, Tony, would be there waiting for you. He was getting home from his 5 month tour today. You could not be more stoked.

You were a teacher at a high school teaching 10th grade english. And right now you had just let the students pack up a little early because you could not stay focused long enough to teach.

"Mrs. Y/L/N, what is that tattoo on your hand of?" A few of students asked all staring at you waiting for a response. 

"Oh, It’s a turtle. And my boyfriend has a matching one." You said looking down at the tiny turtle on the side of your hand and smiling at the thought of Tony.

"Mrs Y/L/N" You heard somebody say in a familiar voice. it almost sounded like-

"Tony!" You yelled. Jumping up from your desk and hugging him. He was here! Standing right in front of you in the same room as you. In the same state as you! You kissed him but then quickly pulled away after you heard the chorus of awws from your class. You couldn’t do this in front of them. You would probably be breaking some sort of teacher code. You just hugged him again.

"I couldn’t wait until you got home. I missed you to much." He said into your ear. You were relieved when the bell rang. You looke out to your class who was just sitting there in silence staring at you two.

"Umm, that was the final bell. Bye." You said trying to get them to leave. They all got up and herded out the door.

"You guys are so adorable." One of your students said followed by a lot of people agreeing. You smiled and watched the door close. You were alone with Tony.

"I’m so glad you are here." You said looking into his eyes, then kissing him again.

"Me too. Lets go home." He said.

"That sounds great."

A/N: My request box is empty. Send me a request!! constructive criticism is always welcome too.