Vic Imagine

Anon: can you do an vic one where you get really bad panic attacks when you start to think about bad memories so much that you even start hallucinating and It is hard to get you to calm down. And when alex gets home you are having one and he helps you and could it pretty please be from vic’s pov??? Xx

(This is literally exactly what happens to me! Idk if you just made it up for the storyline or it is personal but if it is personal, I am right there with you!)

Vic’s POV

I walked up to the apartment that I shared with my girlfriend, Y/N. We have been dating for almost 2 years and she is the best thing that has ever happened. I don’t think I have ever loved somebody more than her.

I unlocked the door and walked.

"Babe I’m home." I said my smile quickly being erases as I heard Y/N scream. I ran to the bedroom. I thought she was being attacked.

She was curled up on the floor beside the bed muttering things I could understand and then she let out a scream of just noise and not a definite word. She was gripping her pant legs and biting on her knees with her eyes unfocused. It was a scary sight.

I quickly pulled her into my lap and held her hands trying to bring her back to reality.

I knew exactly what was happening. She would have these violent panic attacks, triggered by bad memories, where she would have really bad hallucinations. It was terrible for her. Most of the bad memories were from her abusive home life as a child or her abusive ex boyfriend or basically every friend she knew abandoning her because they thought she was crazy and possessed or something when they found out that this would happen. If I could I would go find her ass hole of an ex boyfriend or her dad in jail and beat the shit out of them for putting her through this.

"It’s ok darling. I’m here shhh." I said trying to calm her down I rubbed the back of her hand with my thumb and kissed her head.

"Vic!" She said as her eyes finally focused on me. She just wrapped her arms around me and let herself fall into my chest. I leaned back against the night stand finally being at ease.

"I thought I was getting better." She said into my chest after a while. She sounded like she was about to cry.

"Shhh it’s ok. I’m here for you through it all. And I won’t hurt you like those other pieces of shit. God! If I could get my hands on them. I would make them feel every inch of pain they make you feel and more." I said kissing her forehead and nuzzling my nose into her hair.

"I love you. I don’t know what I would do without you." She said holding me tighter.

"I love you too." I said.

A/N: This is one of my favorite ones that I have ever written by the way. Idk why.