Chapter Three: Zap!

We're on the What's Hot List! Thanks for getting me to this point again- you guys are so awesome! Now, anyways, the next chapter was supposed to be a lot longer, but I had stuff I needed to do, and I didn't want to delay you from reading it any longer. So low and behold, here it is! Don't forget to vote, fan, tweet, like, and add to your library! Also, please check out my new story The Sakura Saga: Cherry Blossom. Thanks!

Peace. Love. Anime.

~goddessoflife~

Chapter Three: Zap!

 Emily's arm wasn't broken, luckily. If it had been, she'd need to learn how to write with her left hand. Though, there wasn't a doubt that she couldn't learn how to.

 "Hey! Emily, let me see your hand!"

 Emily looked up from the paper she was working on for Defense Against the Dark Arts. "My hand? Why do you need to see my hand?"

 "Just let me see it!"

 "Um, okay..." Emily let her voice trail off and held out her hand to the girl whom she didn't even know. "Argh! That tickles!" Emily gasped as she watched the girl write ZAP! and 3:15 (Lunch).

 "Okay, now don't watch what else I write," the girl informed Emily, "If you look at it before the time on your hand, you have to do it!"

 "Why?"

 "That's the point of a zap, silly!"

 Emily gave the girl a hesitant smile and reluctantly agreed to let her finish the zap.

                                                                                ~_~_~_~_~

 "Emily!" Trinity called out one of her best friends. "Lemme see your zap!"

 "Uh, okay..." Emily held out her right hand once again, this time to her best friend. SHe studied Trinity's face for results. "Can you tell me what it says? I can't take it much longer!"

Trinity's eyes widened and she let go of Emily's hand, sighing.

 "It's... that bad?" Emily asked catiously.

 "For some certain people. For you and... that person, no."

Emily frowned at Trinity. "Me- me and who exactly?"

"Can't say!"

Emily suddenly laughed.

"Huh?" Now Trinity was frowning. "What's so funny?"

"You and every other- other g-g-girl who takes this who-whole zap thing s-s-s-s-so seriously!"

Trinity, who was actually offended by this, grabbed Emily's hand and shoved it infront of Emily's face.

The words seem to pop off of her hand. She tried to resist reading, yet her curiousity easily got the best of her. Her eyes widened, "Trin, why are you forcing me to do this!?"

In neat cursive, the zap on Emily's right hand read:

Kiss James Potter!