Chapter Five: Revelations

Hey. Okay, I've made a decision. I am going to post every Wenesday until this is finished. Some posts may come a little sooner because I really want to get a move on with this series. I haven't been posting on it lately because... okay, let me explain. When I started this series, I was going through a Harry Potter craze. Really, it's all I thought about. It was probably my second or third time going through a craze like this. And it went on for a while. Then I started watching anime. So, it switched to Death Note. And then Ouran High School Host Club. And several other animes, but now I'm stuck on Axis Powers Hetalia. That's why my posting doesn't come as often- my spark for this story has left. It came back slightly after watching the last part of The Deathly Hallows. But I know where this story is going. Even without that spark I'll still write it. Until the last book. That's the only one that doesn't have an overall plot to it. When that time comes, I'll probably be screwed. But for now, I should worry about posting when I'm supposed to. But if you want to read my latest fan fictions, you can find me on fanfiction. Just go to the search bar and type in hetalia-deathnote-kuroshitsuji. So, yeah... :) Thanks for sticking with me on this messy road. It really means a lot. But it'd mean more if you voted and commented... *is shot* (Thanks so much!!! It really does mean a lot-- I can't even explain it.)

By the way, I'm skipping ahead to past New Years. Past James's birthday, even. All it would have been was me drabbling on about classes. Really, nothing interesting happens until May. So, it's May first (awesome- my birthday! lol).

Chapter Five: Revelations

The grounds were packed on May first. The reason being- the day Voldemort was defeated.

On this day every year, classes are canelced if it's a school day. And it was a Monday, so the students had a long weekend.

Parents and wizards- anything you can imagine (except muggles, of course) were there. Speeches were given, food was served, the ones who'd lost lives remembered.

Though, James always found himself bored.

"Emily," the fourteen year old said.

"What?" the other fourteen year old replied (A/N As, I said, their birthdays passed).

"I'm bored."

"That's obvious."

Next to James sat Albus, who was chatting quietly with Selena.

"I guess so. It's not like--"

"What are you guys talking about in hushed voices?" James asked, rasing an eyebrow.

Trinity laughed, "Don't try and be super intelligent, James. You fail epically."

"Do not!" James fought.

"Do too!" Everyone else replied.

James grumbled something under his breath.

"Yeah, James. Just keep on believing you are. You just do that," Trinity said, her smirk growing wider.

"I'm bloody tired," Maximum yawned, closing her eyes but managing to keep walking.

"Guys, I've found something," Emily says, looking at her book. Even now she's reading? James chuckled. Wow.

"What? About the maze?" Albus asked.

Emily nods. "It moves once every century. Nobody has control over it, either. Not even the most powerful wizards have been sucsessful in moving it. The only was to move it early is for blood to be shed in the center of the maze.

"It says that a statue called Tathora is centered there. She's the one who gives you passage to leave-- if you can find your way out."

"Tathora?" Sofia asked, her hand intertwined Aidan's. 

"She was a famous witch in the 1300's. It's said she died in the middle of the maze and her spirit is trapped inside of the Statue, which now resembles her," Emily explained.

 "Oh."

James raised an eyebrow, "Something doesn't seem right about this."

"What do you mean?" Emily asked. She looked at her friend, confused by what he had said.

"You said she was a famous witch that died in the maze, right?"

Emily nodded her head.

"In the 1300's?"

"Yes."

"The maze wasn't around until the 1500's."

Emily sighed. "Then I don't bloody know! You figure it out!" She said, shoving the book into James's arms.

He sighed. "Great."