Chapter Seven: Risking It

Heh, maybe I'll finish this up today~? I want to, I know that much... :)

Chapter Seven: Risking It

"So, we'd have to leave our wands in a little box thingy-"

"-A Jamjora, James! A Jamjora!"

Selena frowned. "A Jamjora? That's not where you just leave your wand. It'll go through some pretty nasty stuff if you put it in one of those."

"Enough about the Jamjerfa!" Trinity yelled, trying to move on to the next step.

"A Jamjora!" the others corrected.

"A Jamjerfa! Jamjora! Jam Salad! I don't bloody care!" Trinity's eyes landed on the book that James and Emily were holding. "What do we use if we get attacked?"

James responded easily, while Emily flipped the pages of the old book carefully, not wanting to hurt it. "It says there are weapons in the maze. Swords, daggers, all that stuff."

"It says that we'll have to split up into pairs once we're in the maze," Emily looked up, "How many of you plan on actually going? Just raise your hand."

She counted and smiled. "Ten of us... meaning all of us. So it's even."

"Cool."

"So, when are we going to do this?" James asked, looking at Emily.

"Not yet! We still have more stuff to go through!"

Trinity smiled at them knowingly. She caught Scorpius's eye, who could see it, too. Everyone could.

Except James and Emily, of course.