Chapter 15 - The Boy

So there are a couple things I have to say. 1! New character! I am so excited to introduce you to this mystery person! 2! Over 100 views after I added chapter 14! That is so unbelievable! I LOVE YOU GUYS SO I MUCH I JUST AIUSGDIABFIGADJKBAISYASIGI!!!!!! SUPER EXCITED!! This and the next two chapters have to be the best chapters I've written in any story ever and I've written so many stories it's not even funny. So yes! These are must reads! 3! Does anyone actually read these descriptions? AND 4! Today came around so quickly it's unfair. Second day of school after holidays and it's been really interesting so far, but you don't care about my life do you? You care about the story, yeah? So here it is! LOVE YA! xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

________________________________________________

Jack's POV

You should have seen the look on Belle's face when I suggested that we fly to the Pole! It was this massive pearly white smile that I almost melted to. She had an amazing smile and her lips were so perfectly pink I couldn't help but smile in return.

"Really?" she asked amazed and excited, clasping her hands together.

"Sure," I shrugged.

"Uh... so... do I just... uh..." Belle seemed so awkward about holding on to me as we were to fly. So I just sighed, wrapped my arm around her waist and held her close to me.

"You have to know, I've never done this before," I smiled.

"Oh yay!" she smiled sarcastically, holding my jumper with both hands.

"You ready?" I asked. She took a deep breath.

"Well, I trust you, so yeah, I'm ready."

"Wind!" I called, keeping my eyes locked on Belle's. The wind blew signalling it had heard my call and Belle gasped in surprise, looking around her feet as the wind swirled around us. She gripped tighter as our feet started to lift off the ground. It was a lot slower than usual so I guess the wind new it was Belle's first time flying. Though it wasn't so soft for my first time! As we started to rise, I could feel Belle pull herself closer to me. I knew it was a caution, but it felt so amazing to know that I was making Belle smile.

Gradually, we rose higher and higher. The wind picked up and blew Belle's hair out of the way of her face. She just giggled happily, not daring to let go.

"Hold on," I smiled at her. She gave me a partially confused look. Suddenly, the wind pushed us very strongly to the side, in the direction of the Pole.

"Woah!" Belle squealed in shock, gripping even tighter onto my jumper! I just laughed at her. She was like a little kid on a rollercoaster as she laughed and smiled the entire time. And off we went. Pretty quickly too. I guess it had to be quickly because we were heading to a completely different country.

"We're so high up!" Belle said as we left Pennsylvania state.

"Welcome to New York," I smiled to her. She looked down at all of the little towns passing quickly below us and the cities too.

"Oh my goodness!" she smiled back, "Can they see us?" Dammit! They would be able to see Belle! Why didn't I think of that?!

"Wind! Faster please!" I called. Immediately, we sped up.

"Why?" Belle asked with this adorable questioning look on her face.

"Because they would be able to see you," I said, looking back to the direction we were going.