The truth

Hi guys!

I am back with my second book of Alexandra! And here is the whole explanation, so please, enjoy the first chapter to my new story :)

------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was completely disoriented, I felt blood and smoke in the air. I heard muffled voices and then I realised what happened.

„Father." I wanted to scream but I could barely whisper.

„Shhh..." someone whispered in my ear and I opened my eyes slowly.

I was looking into Damon's eyes, just few centimeter away from mine. He lifted me into his arms.

I wanted to protest, but I could barely keep my eyes open.

"Where... where are the... others?"

"Don't worry. All hunters are dead. We are the winners."

I had to smile, all thoughts flew out of my mind and I fell asleep.

***

I had a terrible headache, I couldn't concentrate on anything.

It was just a dream. Why would I be home? In my own bed?

Damon...

Damon brought me here.

No, it couldn't be him. It was a dream too.

I smiled. He lifted me in his arms, his face was so close to mine, he whispered something. That all hunters are dead and we are safe.

Safe...

I am the one who should save them! I had to sacrifice myself for all witches and protect them. Then why am I still alive?!

Klaus...

I jumped out of bed, I finally remember what happened.

Damon, forest, ritual...

It wasn't just a bad dream with romantic ending.

But Klaus can't be dead! He is immortal. He was with me in the circle, no one could stab him with the white oak stake!